Tampa Dolphins Fans

Discussion in 'Everything else Miami Dolphins related' started by t_fins, Apr 7, 2015.

1. t_fins

t_fins Active Member

Moving to Tampa at end of the month. Was wondering how often Dolphins games are on local CBS? Do I need to get Directv to see majority of games at home?

2. NO WAKE ZONE

NO WAKE ZONE Juice is loose

I live in lakeland and almost every game the bucs are at home they black out fox so yes i have the package because of this.

---------- Post added at 09:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

I live in lakeland and almost every game the bucs are at home they black out cbs so yes i have the package because of this.

3. fish920

fish920 lurker Donator

I live in saint petersburg and you will get about 6-9 games a year. Most will come earlier in the season and the rest will depend on how relevent we are.

We are in buc country so sometimes that can affect it.

Applebees, buffalo wild wings, winghouse, hooters all have nfl ticket if you dont want to get dish.

Rep our fins in tampa, i hate the bucs.

4. Mrgoodcat727

Mrgoodcat727 New Member

I live in Saint Petersburg, agree with previous poster 6-9 games a year. I have the ticket and get it free every year when I threaten to cancel! All local Tampa finheaven members should get together!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. USF_Finsfan83

USF_Finsfan83 Member

I live in Tampa also, we get prob half the games on local tv. Sadly I have not been able to find a Dolphins bar in this area.