Tampa Fins Fans - Regular Season Official Bar Thread... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tampa Fins Fans - Regular Season Official Bar Thread...

Where should the Tampa Dol-Fans hang in 2008?

• Tampa Ale House, Tampa, FL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brandon Ale House, Brandon, FL

• Beef's, (Pick a location)

• Total voters

6r3yf0x

Starter
Reaction score
Well since the Draft Day party is now ruined by our early pick we Tampa Dol-Fans need to pick a bar that we can claim as our own in the Tampa area for the 2008 Season...

Please pick a selection from the poll and the winning bar is where we shall hang!

SOmething central to tampa and surrounding areas. perhaps in the south tampa area. access from the crosstown, gandy blvd, I 275, dale mabry blvd. THe press box is already too crowded on sundays (although there are some dolfans there already, aswell as a large group of jets hopefuls too).
my top choices are:

Beefs - bay to bay and macdill
The Dog (formerly Red Dog) - bay to bay and himes (cheap beer on sunday and good food)
Hooters - Gandy or Channelside

I say Barnacles again... its kind of close to the Cross Town... :wink:

Yeah the Press Box stinks now, has like 6-7 Dolphins fans, but if the Jets or Bucs are on at the same time we get stuck with a small crappy TV in the back and have to endure the hooting of Jets and Buc's fans everytime we screw up now matter whom we play.

the bar also has a bunch of Colts fans too.

I also like Beef's but South Tampa is too far from where I live which is in Tampa Palms. I guess the big factor should be how many fans live where before we choose a spot...

Well I will start off, I live in Tampa Palms off of I-75

Back
Top Bottom