Tannehill # 1 pick in this years draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill # 1 pick in this years draft!

sporting1972

Practice Squad
Reaction score
if he had stayed in college the chiefs would be taking him # 1 overall this year, and we would be left with garbage!:hclap:

if he had stayed in college the chiefs would be taking him # 1 overall this year, and we would be left with garbage!:hclap:

Dude please.... You Fin Fans are reaching the level of Jet fans after Sanchez's two AFC Championship games..How about we wait till this guy does something...i.e
1. Win more games than he loses
2. Throw for more touchdowns than interceptions
3. Make better decisions
4. Become more accurate
5. Lead us to the playoffs

Relax and enjoy the ride and stop crowning dude the next Marino

Re: Tanehill # 1 pick in this years draft!

If he had progresed this season at A&M he may well have been the number one pick.

Weak Qb class though.

Last edited by a moderator:
just saying with this years QB class and the chiefs wanting a QB he is the best available and i beleive he would grade better then any QB coming out this year!

You never know what happens if someone stays their senior year, though. Look at Matt Barkley. I think he would have gone #2 overall if he had declared last season and now... yikes.

This thread makes no sense. He was a senior QB. Played two years as a WR and two as a QB.

The OP is comparing Tannehill to this years crop of quarterbacks in the draft. Compared to those coming out now, Tannehill most likely would be the first quarterback off the board. With the Chiefs likely going QB at #1, Tannehill probably would be the #1 overall pick in 2013.

The OP is comparing Tannehill to this years crop of quarterbacks in the draft. Compared to those coming out now, Tannehill most likely would be the first quarterback off the board. With the Chiefs likely going QB at #1, Tannehill probably would be the #1 overall pick in 2013.
And it would be a major mistake. I like the kid but I don't see greatness in him to warrant that high a pick.

I love all these "scouts" on here. Tannehill could turn out to be great or he could suck! All the OP is saying is that given how Tanny played in college last year IF he were in this years draft he would be the top qb. How the hell does anyone know how good he will be? He wasn't even supposed to start this season...how can you possibly say how good he is GOING to be! Too many of you sound like Omar.lol

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

He reminds me of David Garrard. Ok but nothing special. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see it.

Seriously? What possibly in ONE season leads you to that conclusion? This is a completely ridiculous and baseless statement! SMH

No the OP is saying he agrees with the article that Tanny would be the #1 pick in the draft this year. It's laughable.

Back
Top Bottom