Tannehill already being phased out? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill already being phased out?

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Last night, during the game, Tom Garfinkel tweeted out a photo of the Pro Shop at the stadium featuring the "Wall of Jerseys". The jerseys were in numerical order: 6, 11, 14, 23, 47, 91, 93. There might have been another number or 2 up there, but I can't remember. Quickly the backlash in replies flooded in regarding "Where is #17?". So much so that 6 has been put up on the wall but RT was nowhere to be found. Someone asked about Jones' #20 and he said it would be up on the wall as well for the next game. Since then the post has been deleted, probably because of all the backlash regarding having Tannehill's jersey phased out, and the only remaining evidence of its existence is this tweet and reply....

Thankfully for Andrew Abramson, he put it out there as well so the wall as it was last night is shown...

Trying to create controversy where there is none.

maxresdefault.jpg

Trying to make mountains from mole hills

or an ant hill in this case

There's also no Reshad Jones jersey on that wall, and outside of Cameron Wake he's the longest tenured and most accomplished Miami Dolphins player. The jerseys are probably in a different spot?

I agree that this is much ado about nothing.

Abramson acting like a 12yr old butt hurt girl. His user pic says it all.

nothing to see here folks.....nothing to see here

There's also no Reshad Jones jersey on that wall, and outside of Cameron Wake he's the longest tenured and most accomplished Miami Dolphins player. The jerseys are probably in a different spot?

I agree that this is much ado about nothing.

Before it was deleted, Garfinkel said that Jones would be up next week.

Does anybody really give two shits where jerseys are placed in a store? Cutler is the qb this season, it makes sense to have his jersey up already.

Back
Top Bottom