TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

It's looking more & more like we should have Out Sucked the Colts for LUCK......or.....at the very least sold the farm to move up for RG3 - Both those guys are light years ahead of Tannehill who may develop into a good QB in time but that's probably several years away.

Hard to argue with your point but it's still too early to give up on the kid. With some good coaching and experience I still think Tannehill can be a franchise QB. Let him play out this season then get him some more weapons and see how he does next season.

Tannehill didn't have a good game but come on watch these receivers, the lack of separation is embarrassing, Our O-line has been getting DOMINATED at the point of attack on running plays. the Bills hardly even blizted the entire game and still got a ton of pressure on tanehill.

He choked away games like this all the time in college.
Ive posted this a million times here but some people dont get it. If he was a choke artist in college what makes you think its going to change in the Nfl where the best of the best play

I'm sorry, but I am getting sick to my stomach with the "no weapons" excuse. Enough already. Bottom line is that ever since the offensive line started playing like a high school offensive line, Tannehill has lost his accuracy. Every throw is off. He is nervous in the pocket. Every pass completion feels like it should be celebrated. While the offensive line has to bear some responsibility, Tannehill has to bear some as well. He has nervous feet, he won't move out of the pocket anymore, and his throws are way off.

Watching this team play makes me want to punch a hole in the wall.

At 4-3, you look at the schedule and see Colts, Titans, and Bills....and allow yourself to dream about 7-3. And then you get kicked in the b@lls by this team. Nothing has changed. New coaches, new players, same results.

Ive posted this a million times here but some people dont get it. If he was a choke artist in college what makes you think its going to change in the Nfl where the best of the best play

That's the way it worked with Henne. A choke artist is a choke artist, regardless of if he is in college, a rookie, or a ten year vet.

So with no run game, crappy pass blocking and no verticle threat he should singlehandedly win games for us. He's not Superman but he is and will develope to be an excellent Q.B.

you people are dillusional, we have the worst line in the league,no running game.Its a rebuilging year let him make his mistakes now and learn.Did you really think we were going anywhere if we got to playoffs? This forum is getting worse every week.Lets get Matthews, egnew, and miller some game experience,give up on playoffs and prepare team for next year!Everyone knew this wasnt are year yet you act as if we wre favored to win division! To all you RT haters kiss my ass, jump off the bandwagon and for thelove of God find a new forum

Tannehill made the powerhouse Buffalo D look all pro. Pfffffft. This game wasn't on the D it was Tannehill poor decisions and inaccurate passes. I agree the Dolphins have an uphill climb with the refs, but these losses against a crappy weak schedule indicates Tannehill is SUBPAR at this time.

I have lost my faith in Tannehill too. I know his offensive coordinator and his receivers suck but he just can't make the plays to win games. He missed a wide open Thomas in the Indy game, threw 2 terrible streaks to Hartline in the Jet's game, and threw picks in the AZ and Bill's games. He just doesn't have that fire burning inside him that great NFL QB's have. That's just not something you can teach, you either have it or you don't. Hopefully our new GM doesn't decide to try to build around him without drafting legitimate competition.

you people are dillusional, we have the worst line in the league,no running game.Its a rebuilging year let him make his mistakes now and learn.

If every physically talented rookie QB magically learned how to stop making mistakes, then there wouldn't be any busts. Besides that, players who are CHOKE ARTIST don't usually learn how to not be choke artists.

Back
Top Bottom