TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TANNEHILL Chokes AGAIN

If every physically talented rookie QB magically learned how to stop making mistakes, then there wouldn't be any busts. Besides that, players who are CHOKE ARTIST don't usually learn how to not be choke artists.

I think you may be right on that. It would be interesting to see what former college QBs had a losing record or history of poor finishing abilities and were able to overcome in in the NFL. I honestly can't think of one off hand. Can anybody disprove this?

And if he turns it around. I predict some of you will either disappear or claim you backed him the whole time in true pathetic miami fan fashion.

He's clearly a loser. Cut him. Hey, just forget that he had the team in position to win other games this year that the kicker blew. Btw, the guy all you idiot freak-out reactionists like to compare Tannehill to, Henne, had a couple of drives that won games. He still turned out to suck dick. So all you short-sighted knee-jerkers need to chill out, because trust me- when it comes to QB play, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

And if he turns it around. I predict some of you will either disappear or claim you backed him the whole time in true pathetic miami fan fashion.

No, I'd gladly eat crow in my very own thread, but I just don't see it happening. I was more patient than most with Henne, but I just can't do it again with Tannehill especially since they are so similar. I do appreciate you standing up for your team and your quarterback, but I just can't have blind faith or immense patience any more.

He does some things good.

But it's worrying, One thing that is VERY NOTICEABLE is that he seems to lack POCKET AWARENESS.
(when to step up, when to step to the side, when to just run) It reminds me a bit of Henne.
He seems a step too slow to react and lacking the true quickness & mobility necessary nowadays.

He did not come up big in college either. Concerning.

No, I'd gladly eat crow in my very own thread, but I just don't see it happening. I was more patient than most with Henne, but I just can't do it again with Tannehill especially since they are so similar. I do appreciate you standing up for your team and your quarterback, but I just can't have blind faith or immense patience any more.

I'm don't have blind faith. I simply use common sense. The guy is a raw qb with zero weapons. He has played some good games and some bad one. I don't know what you expect of him.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

He did not come up big in college either. Concerning.

Actually it's not.

I'm don't have blind faith. I simply use common sense. The guy is a raw qb with zero weapons. He has played some good games and some bad one. I don't know what you expect of him.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:26 AM ----------

Actually it's not.
Yes it is.

He does some things good.

But it's worrying, One thing that is VERY NOTICEABLE is that he seems to lack POCKET AWARENESS.
(when to step up, when to step to the side, when to just run) It reminds me a bit of Henne.
He seems a step too slow to react and lacking the true quickness & mobility necessary nowadays.

Agreed... Dude has Henne-esque pocket awareness.

Extremely concerning and not something that can be "taught".. you either wake up with it or you don't.

He's clearly a loser. Cut him. Hey, just forget that he had the team in position to win other games this year that the kicker blew. Btw, the guy all you idiot freak-out reactionists like to compare Tannehill to, Henne, had a couple of drives that won games. He still turned out to suck dick. So all you short-sighted knee-jerkers need to chill out, because trust me- when it comes to QB play, you really have no idea what you're talking about.

Other that the fact that he was a first round QB, what have you seen that tells you he is not a mediocre or worse QB??? I'm not trying to be a smart***, I'm just wondering why you have such steadfast faith?

Actually it's not.

People expect everyone to be Joe Montana right away, and they get upset and impatient when it doesn't happen. This is because of a lack of football intellect in most cases.

Yes it is.

Whatever. I know you have been actively rooting against the guy from day one.

---------- Post added at 06:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 AM ----------

Other that the fact that he was a first round QB, what have you seen that tells you he is not a mediocre or worse QB??? I'm not trying to be a smart***, I'm just wondering why you have such steadfast faith?

Again what did you expect of him on THIS team?

Back
Top Bottom