Tannehill doesnt know the divisions and whos in them | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill doesnt know the divisions and whos in them

Nawledge

Scout Team
Reaction score
Now before u guys come in here with ur sarcastic bs comments saying who cares ur making a big deal out of nothing or whatever I was just posting it up for discussion. I personally thought it was kind of sad but funny at the same time. Matt moore couldn't believe it, he's like "r u serious?" after tannehill said the giants were nfc north and chiefs were in the nfc east.

I'm almost certain he focused all his spare Time watching NCAA opponents and could care less about the NFL divisions and who won them until He entered the NFL. It's not a big deal.

It is actually shocking. The guy never followed pro football in his life?

How many people do you think know the structure of the company they work? Especially if it's multi-regional. Further, As long as he's familiar with his opponents, thennnnnnnn?....

I still have issues remembering which opponents are in the AFC North and South sometimes, and I've followed football since I was an embryo.

(Of course, I grew up with the East, Central, and West imprinted on my brain, and Tannehill is about 15 years younger than me, so there's that.)

not a big issue. Matt Light, who recently retired, said the first pro game he ever watched was his first career game after being drafted by the Pats.

More people don't know what NFL teams are in what division than do. That's just reality.

Especially if you grow up in Texas or the deep south. Professional football is mostly irrelevant throughout these regions. High school football and college football has always been what these folks are more involved with going back 100 years.

Tannehill is a born and raised Texas kid who grew up without focusing much on the NFL or it's structure.

Why is it sad??? His focus is on the football field where it should be. It's not an indication he isn't intelligent (which isn't in doubt in his case). It just means he hasn't paid attention to something that hasn't impacted or affected him to this point in his life. Nothing wrong with that. It is kind of funny though.

More people don't know what NFL teams are in what division than do. That's just reality.

Especially if you grow up in Texas or the deep south. Professional football is mostly irrelevant throughout these regions. High school football and college football has always been what these folks are more involved with going back 100 years.

Tannehill is a born and raised Texas kid who grew up without focusing much on the NFL or it's structure.

Didn't they just build a $60 million high school stadium somewhere in Texas that required voters to approve a bond referendum??? I think I heard something like 65% of voters approved the referendum. High school football is life in some Texas towns.

Back
Top Bottom