Tannehill + Hartline is going to be ridiculously good... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill + Hartline is going to be ridiculously good...

I think Hartline is a better player than he's given credit for. He's a pretty good athlete and he has (usually) demonstrated good hands. He will be a better fit for our new offense and could surprise some people.

Remains to be seen.

Hartline best catches were all near the sideline on outs. That's the throw Tannehill does the best. Should be fun but I think someone else emerges as the go to guy. Let the games begin.

I think Hartline is a better player than he's given credit for. He's a pretty good athlete and he has (usually) demonstrated good hands. He will be a better fit for our new offense and could surprise some people.

Remains to be seen.

Their physical measurements not being all that different beyond 20lb more pounds and +1 inch in height for Jordie Nelson, IMO it's possible, based on the mutually good hands and clean route-running that Philbin sees some of Jordie in Hartline and plans to expand his role.

Hartline makes big catches but does nothing with the ball after. YAC is crucial in this offense and he doesn't generate it. I don't foresee him being around long if he can't resolve that issue.

well, this i think is his 3rd year as a pro...the time a WR usually puts it all together. im confident he will

Likely the team will start in shape and that won't hurt - freaking Sparano (players coach)

Marshall being doubled covered all the time was a myth that keeps on giving.

Hartline always finding an opening on the field was also a good myth - if I our WRs and TEs ever learn to come back for the ball we will all breathe easier

Hartline gets the job done and always finds a way to get open.Whats not to like?

This... and one thing I dont think ANYONE has considered.. Even myself until this point, is how crappy were the routes and plays we previously had.. Hartline runs great routes and has some of the best hands in the NFL and we might see a different Hartline with some new, NFL pro style routes...

Turn on your Hartline. Isn't that an old Niel Diamond song?

What's not to like? 1 TD in his last 26 games is what's not to like. I like him as a 3rd or 4th receiver but as a #2 he proved nothing last year when he was constantly in single coverage. It's make or break time for him...he either becomes a lot more productive this year or he probably ends up walking.

I hope someone from this receiving corp steps up because I think Irelands only mistake in this draft was not getting a better receiver to grow with Tannehill.

Let's see what all of our skill players do with an offensive system that you and I can't call the plays for along with the rest of the TV audience. I think we have had some of the worst offensive coaching during the Parcells/Sparano reign in the entire history of Dolphins football since I began watching in 1970.

Let's see what all of our skill players do with an offensive system that you and I can't call the plays for along with the rest of the TV audience. I think we have had some of the worst offensive coaching during the Parcells/Sparano reign in the entire history of Dolphins football since I began watching in 1970.

Didn't by Play action on 3rd and 14 ?

Back
Top Bottom