Tannehill in NJ today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill in NJ today

Damn, I'm chillin at home right now and your there already. Is it packed??

Do they have his jersey avail for sale? I forgot about this but will jump in the car now if I can buy his jersey and have him sign it...

No not really. But I'm here already cause I'm doing Brees, Tannehill, and Vick and Holmes tomorrow

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Haha deff not free. I think Tannehill is 75 a signature

I believe jerseys helmets and photos are available for sale at least that is what it says on the website gtsportsmarketing

Traptses since u are there can you confirm that a Tannehill jersey is avail for purchase, I don't have one yet but would love to get that w a sig. Are they the 100 buck kind or the official 250-300 dollar kind? Thanks in advance

No not really. But I'm here already cause I'm doing Brees, Tannehill, and Vick and Holmes tomorrow

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Haha deff not free. I think Tannehill is 75 a signature

holmes? Vick? More power to you, if i seen Vick on the street i would probably try to beat him with a bat. Guy is a waste of a human being IMO.

I'm actually not seeing a jersey anywhere here. I see every player EXCEPT Tannehill.

image.jpg. I was there. Tannehill and his wife are really nice and super friendly. great experience for my kids and my wife got a pic with his wife. I hope they come back next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom