Tannehill is last in the nfl (#32) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is last in the nfl (#32)

miamiron

Active Roster
Reaction score
In passing TDs with 2 after 5 games
on pace for 6 for the season...any concerns???

None at all...we've been opting to run it in whenever we're close. Tanny is the real deal

It just so happens that everytime we score a TD it's because a runningback took it in on a running play. Most of our TDs are 5 yards or less from the endzone so we're running the ball at that point.

Im concerned that you might be a ****ing troll bro. But, other than that.... no.

Stats don't matter. You've made this point like 10 times before starting your own thread.

what you want to see is him improving week to week. Limiting mistakes and making plays. And every single week, hands down, he has improved - and tremendously at that. With what he has around him, he is looking great.

just my opinion.

None at all we are still.scoring aren't we

its all part....of your rock n roll fantasy

Not concerned since we have 9 rushing touchdowns. The team is scoring when it gets close, they are just doing it on the ground. As long as Tannehill is moving the offense and the ball is being put in the endzone, I don't care if he throws it or they run it in.

In passing TDs with 2 after 5 games
on pace for 6 for the season...any concerns???

Ill respond to this stupid comment the same way I did when you made the stupid comment in another thread. You think that might have to do with the fact we never let him throw the ball inside the 10 unless its 3rd down and everyone knows he's going to pass the ball? We have, what 10-11 rushing TD's? We also lack any kind of red-zone threat. Bess and Hartline for all they've done this year, do NOT create mis-matches inside the redzone. Neither is a physical presence. While most teams use playaction on 1st and goal to get an easy passing td, we just pound the ball, which works most the time but not all the time. Tough to get passing TD's when you never let you QB throw the ball in the endzone inside your 10 and the few times you do its 3rd down. Also tough to get long passing touchdowns when you dont have a WR who can create on his own. His lack of TD's has nothing to do with his ability. You actually watch the games or just follow the statline? Its no coincidence that both of his TD passes have come outside the 10 yard line. QB's get the majority of their TD passes inside the 10-15 yard line. Tannehill doesnt get that benefit.

I'd be concerned if we had receiving weapons that are a true threat especially inside the 10. When your best target in those scenario is Fasano, I would not expect big TD numbers. No cut on Fasano as he's solid overall, but far from an elite go to threat.

Even with what we have, I pretty sure you'll see the TD passes pick up as the season progresses.

Back
Top Bottom