Tannehill is last in the nfl (#32) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill is last in the nfl (#32)

Nope.. we're running in the redzone more, and a lot of our td's are coming on the ground.. Tannehill was very efficient today, and has thrown very well against the blitz. The yards and percentages are there, and passing TD's will come.. I like what I see with Tannehill, and I think it's only the beginning of what we're going to see from him.

In passing TDs with 2 after 5 games
on pace for 6 for the season...any concerns???

Yes, the Dolphins should trade him immediately. Are you kidding? He just got done playing only his fifth NFL game, a win on the road, and he has improved every week. It looks like the sky is the limit with him and you think we should be concerned? Amazing.

Yes, the Dolphins should trade him immediately. Are you kidding? He just got done playing only his fifth NFL game, a win on the road, and he has improved every week. It looks like the sky is the limit with him and you think we should be concerned? Amazing.

What's amazing is your over the top reaction to a very simple question
and yes I'm still concerned

And considering he should be 4-1 in those first 5 games is ****ing impressive. Only somebody who doesnt watch the game or has no common sense at all would concern themselves with his lack of TD passes. As mentioned by everyone with a clue, the Dolphins dont even TRY to throw the ball in the endzone. If they were doing what other teams did and were running playaction on 1st and 2nd down inside the 10 and we still weren't getting passing TD's and instead were settling for FG's it'd be a different story. And thats not even mentioning the fact we dont have a redzone threat to throw to.

And considering he should be 4-1 in those first 5 games is ****ing impressive. Only somebody who doesnt watch the game or has no common sense at all would concern themselves with his lack of TD passes. As mentioned by everyone with a clue, the Dolphins dont even TRY to throw the ball in the endzone. If they were doing what other teams did and were running playaction on 1st and 2nd down inside the 10 and we still weren't getting passing TD's and instead were settling for FG's it'd be a different story. And thats not even mentioning the fact we dont have a redzone threat to throw to.

Truth.

Thanks!

LD

When was the last time Miami called a pass thrown into the end zone? You know when we get the ball down at the 5 yard line, it's going to be five runs. And hey, it's working.

What's amazing is your over the top reaction to a very simple question
and yes I'm still concerned
you act like he has red zone threats or even 1 deep zone threat please stop posting dumb **** when we have a load of rushing TDs. Watch the game not the stats. When we're in the redzone sherman calls running plays within 5 yards of the endzone and score Tannehill get us to the redzone and closer for rushing Tds. This is no where near a concern

as long as we win i dont care. he really doesnt have alot to throw to in the red zone

Tannehill won't be perceived as a TOP QB if his stats aren't up to par with the TOP QBs. Right now, with his stats being pedestrian, people that don't watch Tannehill as much as we do would infer from his statline that he's a below average QB.

Name a QB with below average stats that was considered a TOP QB. Tannehill needs to get his TD passing up. I agree with OP.

I think more important than how many TDs Tannehill has is how few turnovers. Miami has a solid defense and running game. Much like Alex Smith with SF if Miami doesn't gift wrap the game for the other team we can compete with anyone...we even did well against Houston in Houston until the turnovers.

I could care less about the amount of touchdowns HE'S scored. I care about how many times he's led us down the field, and WE'VE scored.

We are a run orientated team with few passing threats to go all the way, so the concern is on the receivers, not on Tannehill. A good running game can take you quite far, but not far enough, the next step is getting Tannehill better targets.

Back
Top Bottom