Tannehill more of a leader then we thought? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill more of a leader then we thought?

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
A lot of issues came out on our team last Friday of players are not studying the play book going for the home run & not taking this serious etc

Tannehill at the helm last year held Ajayi at check who had a career year + Landry was on his A game.

seems like he should be given more leadership credit then he has been getting imo.

It's not like he's not around the team. He's been around, don't think this is the case.

This is a great point. This offense seems to be imploding without his presence.

I know I made a thread about trading him, but I do think he is valuable here. I just think he might end up wasted here. It's still dysfunctional as ever, this OL is a dumpster fire, he is coming off of injury. It might be the best move to get whatever value we can get from him and start over.

That being said, if he sticks and stays healthy, he might help the O with just his leadership (which has been underrated around here)

I think the Ajayi thing has been simmering for a while, and it was put on the back burner because the team was winning and Ajayi had some nice games. If Tannehill changed anything in the equation, it's that he was throwing deep strikes to take guys out of the box.

Oh, absolutely. Having Tannehill on the field was like having a coach in there.

Doesn't mean Ajayi didn't act up when RT was healthy, but Ryan was the glue that held that offense together. Make no mistake about it.

Not only is Tannehill a good leader, his impact on the field (physical abilities, arm talent, speed, etc.) is a huge void to this team. He was/is the glue that held this O together and now it's all crumbling... shouldn't be a surprise to most. Anyone who can't see the importance of Tannehill to this team after witnessing the first half of this season needs to take their blinders off.

I hope the Miami Dolphins 2017 season is the season we all realized how valuable Ryan Tannehill is to our team. We have the league's worst offense for god's sakes lol The season our defense plays top 10 it just so happens RT is out for the season.

Yep, Tannehill has been underappreciated and undervalued both in skill and leadership. Offense is missing him bigtime IMO.

Back
Top Bottom