Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill on a shorter leash for 2014

His confidence in Moore is the most disturbing thing about the article.

Unfortunately Moore doesnt have the armstrength Tannehill does so really not being able to hit the deep bal would be status quo with Moore
Philbin sees the potential of this offense particularly Wallace. I don't think he likes Ryan not fixing his deep ball.

Hey Philbin if you want success let Ryan win you games by desinging run plays and rool outs.

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

Philbin seems to have confidence in all the wrong people. Remember how confident he was in Sherman.
His confidence in Moore is the most disturbing thing about the article.

If you can't attack the post then attack the poster. :crazy:

Like I'm going to believe someone's theory on the internet, who I don't know, and won't show their work on how they came up with the numbers that they did supporting it. Until then, to me they are just numbers on a page, aka worthless.
The information is yours to do with whatever you wish. :)

Why would one block a poster? Isn't the point of a forum to have all different kinds of posts/posters from terrible to incredible to satisfying to annoying? And ive read terrible posts from incredible posters, vice versa. If you want to read all flowers all of the time without an iota of originality, here you go:

http://www.miamidolphins.com

Competiotn never hurts anyone.

Tannehill also wouldn't get beat out by Moore, but the competition may be helpful to him, it doesn't matter though, this story is bs from JLC

Mediocre at best? Sure- behind an average Oline.

Behind a historically atrocious Oline? Yeah- HOF QB.

Look at what pressure did to the best QB in NFL history in ONE game. Tannehill felt that pressure for 16 games.

So, mediocre? No. With all factors considered, he was a f@cking beast.

We said this about henne too. Everything had to b perfect in order to get a proper grade on the qb. Our oline and rbs and wrs need to all have a 99 overall rating in madden to give our qbs a proper assessment it seems. Let's judge him on his decision making and accuracy. Right now he's just average. 76!

I hope he is on a short leash, he needs to improve and his playing time to get better is over, two yrs is more than enough for that.... now the player who gives us the best chance to win should play....if he struggles with the long ball, pocket awareness, hold the ball to long, fumble on hits...then you better have his back up ready to play, I also don't like the fact he was pointing fingers at the end of the season instead of taking responsibility for his piss poor play the last two weeks....I still think he can get the job done but that's a red flag as far as I'm concerned...

Pointing fingers at who?

That is if you believe LaCanfora. If you believe LaCanfora, Jeff Fisher is our head coach, Jake Long is our LT and Ross went to China during the GM search(he didn't).

At some point, there has to be some reasoning behind what he writes. I promise you did not come up with the information 100% off his own personal opinion. Some kind of information somewhere might have been floated that suggested they wanted to put more pressure on Tannehill, whatever the motivation or whoever floated it. I don't think anyone actually thinks he will be replaced, but even the notion of it has to be sparked from somewhere, he didn't just completely make it up from his ass.

And that's my frustration, this franchise just has negativity constantly surrounding it.

No there really doesn't have to be any kind of reasoning behind what these writers report.

I hope he is on a short leash, he needs to improve and his playing time to get better is over, two yrs is more than enough for that.... now the player who gives us the best chance to win should play....if he struggles with the long ball, pocket awareness, hold the ball to long, fumble on hits...then you better have his back up ready to play, I also don't like the fact he was pointing fingers at the end of the season instead of taking responsibility for his piss poor play the last two weeks....I still think he can get the job done but that's a red flag as far as I'm concerned...

Yeah can you refresh my memory on him pointing fingers the last couple weeks.

Tannehill also wouldn't get beat out by Moore, but the competition may be helpful to him, it doesn't matter though, this story is bs from JLC

Competition doesn't hurt, but I would rather draft a QB in the mid rounds(3rd, 4th or 5th round) and have him backup Tannehill and apply pressure than Matt Moore. My hope is that they trade Moore for a late round pick.

Mediocre at best? Sure- behind an average Oline.

Behind a historically atrocious Oline? Yeah- HOF QB.

Look at what pressure did to the best QB in NFL history in ONE game. Tannehill felt that pressure for 16 games.

So, mediocre? No. With all factors considered, he was a f@cking beast.[/QUOTE

We said this about henne too. Everything had to b perfect in order to get a proper grade on the qb. Our oline and rbs and wrs need to all have a 99 overall rating in madden to give out qbs a proper assessment it seems. Let's judge him on his decision making and accuracy. Right now he's just average. 76!

You read me post about Henne? Okay. Dont throw me in that conversation.

And, not to attack a poster as a post above mentioned, but if you tell me not to consider a history-making for all of the wrong reasons Oline and the worst offensive coordinating ive seen since Mike Mularkey then you either have zero football knowledge or you have an agenda.

I would gauge agenda seeing as I stated "average" and not an all-madden roster for an Oline.

Yeah.. Tannehill already beat out Matt Moore once when he was a rookie so no chance in hell that Moore beats out Tannehill or even replaces him.

Back
Top Bottom