Tannehill & Parker have chemistry | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill & Parker have chemistry

dol-phan007

Money is Power
Reaction score
If I'm remembering right before Tannehill got injured last year, him and Parker were lighting it up in practice (I know that it was ONLY practice). Everyone was saying how great he looked, then Tannehill got injured and he disappeared. If the 2 of them can get on the same page early we may get to see the DeVante Parker that we always wanted. If not. he is gone after the season.

If I'm remembering right before Tannehill got injured last year, him and Parker were lighting it up in practice (I know that it was ONLY practice). Everyone was saying how great he looked, then Tannehill got injured and he disappeared. If the 2 of them can get on the same page early we may get to see the DeVante Parker that we always wanted. If not. he is gone after the season.

We were also told that Suh was wrecking our OL in practice. Turns out that may have been true but not because of Suh.

I believe that Stills is the favorite target of Ryan. They were putting up some really impressive numbers in 2016 before Ryan got hurt. Hell he's probably the 1st WR who's made RT's deep ball look awesome.

It's all going to come down to health for each of them. And for Parker I'm hoping that Wilson and Amendola put some "dog" in him and maybe teach him how to prepare his body for game day so that he doesn't get hurt so often.

We heard same reports about Cutler and Parker heading into the season. Cutler was throwing everything up to Parker and it reminded folks of his connection with Brandon Marshal or Jeffrey.

Result: I drafted Parker WAY too high. Never again.

While RT may have a better repertoire with certain receivers, he has also shown a propensity to spread the ball around. One of his underrated abilities is reading through progressions.

It is further evident by his willingness to go to different WRs even when we needed a catch to get a 1st or keep a drive going.

I know JL got a ton of looks, but I think a good share of that was by design. Ryan never shied away from utilizing other WRs. He has shown streaks where he gets in rhythm with a guy and can really feed a guy. But I definitely know he never stops going to a guy.

Over the years, he has clicked with Matthews, Clay, Gibson, Parker, Landry, Stills and others. I still remember the clips about RT and Keller in practice just before Keller's injury. Keller and RT were about to rip it up. Some special was brewing.

PLEASE GET A TE!

I remember when Clay was Landry. He had some memorable catch and runs!

I think if the O-line can keep RT upright and Drake picks up where he left off we will be better.
Does that mean PLAYOFFS? NOOOOO
Just better.

Parker ain't trustworthy. Can't depend on him. He won't ever live up to being a true #1 WR. Gets hurt to easy and all you'll get is 2 big games a year and 7 mediocre and miss 7 games

IF he can stay healthy I think Parker is going to have a good year. in that rams game parker was ryans go to guy on that last drive. I'm hoping it works out, bc when the kid is on he is really good.

We were also told that Suh was wrecking our OL in practice. Turns out that may have been true but not because of Suh.

I believe that Stills is the favorite target of Ryan. They were putting up some really impressive numbers in 2016 before Ryan got hurt. Hell he's probably the 1st WR who's made RT's deep ball look awesome.

It's all going to come down to health for each of them. And for Parker I'm hoping that Wilson and Amendola put some "dog" in him and maybe teach him how to prepare his body for game day so that he doesn't get hurt so often.

I see what you did there

Practice chemistry is like practice sex. It's nice and all, but I'm not sure it leads to better performance when it matters.

For starters, Parker needs to figure out how to use that big body such that 7 balls intended for him don’t wind up picked off - and in like a 4 week period. He’s softer than a carvel Ice cream cone outdoors on an August day at 2pm in south beach.

Back
Top Bottom