Tannehill radio interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill radio interview

I heard parts of it, while driving to get my oil changed. Actually, my car's oil.

He sounded relaxed during the portions I listened to. Said he learned the divisions after the ribbing last summer, and caught on quickly. The host should have quizzed him on a few, but did not.

When they asked Tannehill about favorite movies he named types of movies rather than specific ones, for the most part. I think he said the Oceans series.

I turned it off when they launched the "man card" garbage. That's the sign of a bad interviewer, when you stoop to something like that.

I liked the line "Philbin dances around the locker room like a leprechaun" :lol:

I find it funny how Sedano rips the Dolphins a lot on the radio but as soon as a Dolphins player is on he is all happy and joking with them. Then he reads the card about Dolphins season tickets being on sale and how exciting the 2013 season will be. The guy is a moron.

As for Tannehill, he did a great job in the interview and is really down to Earth. I will be surprised if we ever see him in the police reports, rumors of him hooking up with underage girls or any of the other nonsense football players do. Very happy to have him as the quarterback of the Dolphins. Full of class.

He's a confident guy who seems down to earth. From the interviews I've seen/heard he comes across very personable.

I find it funny how Sedano rips the Dolphins a lot on the radio but as soon as a Dolphins player is on he is all happy and joking with them. Then he reads the card about Dolphins season tickets being on sale and how exciting the 2013 season will be. The guy is a moron.

As for Tannehill, he did a great job in the interview and is really down to Earth. I will be surprised if we ever see him in the police reports, rumors of him hooking up with underage girls or any of the other nonsense football players do. Very happy to have him as the quarterback of the Dolphins. Full of class.
Sedano has morphed into a wannabe Dan Lebatard without the humor or intelligence.

Why would you "hook up with underage girls" when your wife is ****ing hot. Super ****ing hot.

Tannehill has the goods this franchise has not seen since Marino. Get the man some ****ing WRs and let's win a super bowl!

He's starting to remind me more and more of the BIG O!

Sedano is a heat worker who's job is to bury the fins and football in miami..but he's also a wimp who knows when to say something .
i find it funny how sedano rips the dolphins a lot on the radio but as soon as a dolphins player is on he is all happy and joking with them. Then he reads the card about dolphins season tickets being on sale and how exciting the 2013 season will be. The guy is a moron.

As for tannehill, he did a great job in the interview and is really down to earth. I will be surprised if we ever see him in the police reports, rumors of him hooking up with underage girls or any of the other nonsense football players do. Very happy to have him as the quarterback of the dolphins. Full of class.

Why would you "hook up with underage girls" when your wife is ****ing hot. Super ****ing hot.

Tannehill has the goods this franchise has not seen since Marino. Get the man some ****ing WRs and let's win a super bowl!

He needs more then just WRs. He needs a seam threat Tight End and a better o-line.

Radio 101, kiss the butt of the interviewee no matter how many times you have trashed him in the past. Ryan did well.

From what I remember from my time at CBS, the host I worked with mentioned how Sedano used to do some work in Tampa. I also overheard two people talking about him in the office and they said he just rubbed people the wrong way. There was an interview on a show while I was in the studio, and the person being interviewed via phone was sarcastically asked how Sedano was doing. The guy made a backhanded remark about Sedano.

As far as him ripping the Dolphins and then acting excited/doing a season ticket promo - hosts that work in a local market have to do that. A DJ at CBS for one of the music stations used to do promos for the Tampa Bay Lightning, when he was actually a fan and loyal follower of another team. It's just part of the job. They have to keep ratings and some loyalties with local teams and sponsors. Also, usually interviews with players go quite professionally, meaning there isn't a lot a host will do that will ruffle up feathers. A lot of questions asked are just used as reference rather than unveiling much new information.

I haven't really listened to Sedano much, so I haven't formed an opinion on him.

Back
Top Bottom