Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

If Denver’s coach knows that it’s from Adam Gase.

Which is why I see zero chance of this
Miami appears to have begun to value cap space and rebuilding through the draft and affordable F/A. Clearing out both Tannehill and James frees up $25m in 2018 and gets Tannehill’s contract off the books for 2019 and beyond. Gase also appears to have Ross’ full confidence. I’m pretty sure that there is an iron in the fire here. I think Gase wants either Mayfield or Allen? And the possible bonus here is they keep draft picks.

Just for fun, just wondering what the opinions on this would be, assuming there’s merit to this report...

Denver receives, Tannehill, James, pick 11

Miami receives, CJ Anderson, pick 5, additional late round pick

Just for fun, just wondering what the opinions on this would be, assuming there’s merit to this report...

I would want more. Cj is likely a cut , James not.

Miami appears to have begun to value cap space and rebuilding through the draft and affordable F/A. Clearing out both Tannehill and James frees up $25m in 2018 and gets Tannehill’s contract off the books for 2019 and beyond. Gase also appears to have Ross’ full confidence. I’m pretty sure that there is an iron in the fire here. I think Gase wants either Mayfield or Allen? And the possible bonus here is they keep draft picks.

I don’t think you sniff Allen at 5. If anything maybe rosen and baker

But I tell ya what the rpo stuff better work cause at 4.85 vs nfl speed he’d be a base only lb. drew Brees came from a pro style offense not the spread

But maybe that has “it” factor trumps everything else

He’s .3 slower than Russ Wilson

The rumor is Tannehill and James and that’s enough to move up 6 spots. I don’t believe it for a second. Personally I don’t care If Tannehill is on the team or not but I’d be stunned if he’s not our QB this season.
This! is what I suspect. RT and James.

Wait for cj to be released don’t take him back in trade as something of value

We can sign him after they cut him

Anyways it’s not enough

In less then 4 weeks we will see.

I would see this happening if Tannehill didn't basically tear his ACL twice.

I mean Tannehill, James & 11 for 5 i would do it.

Your basically gonna get Baker,Rosien,Darnold,Allen or Jackson

We just need a picture of Baker hitting a bong to pop up online.

Yeah, it’s tannenbaum, however Gase is (possibly) demanding “his” QB.

All of the top QB's in the draft this year have potential, but none of them are sure things. I'd bet that at least 2 of the top 4 QB's drafted in the 1st round this year are busts. That being said, Vance Joseph was almost fired at the end of the season last year. He absolutely needs a sure thing at QB and he prob wont be around long enough to see one of the drafts top QB's develop. I don't see the Broncos trading for Tannehill (especially with the double injury), but it's not completely out of the question.

I personally think it's poppy****. However, if true, Denver would be getting a helluva steal if Tannehill stays healthy and resumed balling at the top 8-10 level he did over his 7-1 run.

And I hate to say it, but it would be an upgrade for Tannehill with the exception of head coaching (I think VJ is an over-rated bozo who talks a much better game than he 's ever coached). I would hope it doesn't happen, but if this has any credence, I'd hope Denver would also throw in a 3rd or 4th, or maybe CJ Anderson.

Back
Top Bottom