Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill to the Broncos Rumor

FYI:

March 14: Trading period for 2018 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2017 contracts.

April 26-28: 2018 NFL Draft, AT&T Stadium, Arlington, TX.

In less then 4 weeks we will see.

I would see this happening if Tannehill didn't basically tear his ACL twice.

I mean Tannehill, James & 11 for 5 i would do it.

Your basically gonna get Baker,Rosien,Darnold,Allen or Jackson

Are you kidding with Jackson at 5? If for some God awful reason we want Jackson you can trade back from 11, not up to 5.

In less then 4 weeks we will see.

I would see this happening if Tannehill didn't basically tear his ACL twice.

I mean Tannehill, James & 11 for 5 i would do it.

Your basically gonna get Baker,Rosien,Darnold,Allen or Jackson

That’s ALOT to give up.

This would only happen as a draft day trade if the player we want is there at 5
That would make no sense to me. Why clear all that cap space if you can't do anything with it?

That would make no sense to me. Why clear all that cap space if you can't do anything with it?

Why would you give up your starting QB and other assets without knowing the guy that you want is still there to take? Would be pretty foolish. Who do they plan on signing with that space anyway.

I don't see James and Tannehill being a package deal anyway. I think James gets dealt, cut or re-signed before free agency starts. I think anything involving Tannehill would be done during the draft. IMO I still believe Tannehill will be the starting QB for the Dolphins in 2018.

I don't believe that James would be included on any deal past this coming week. He's about to count 9mill against the cap which the team can't afford even after the Landry trade. If they worked out a new deal then it'd mean they want to keep him so James won't be a part of that deal

Ozzy rules!!

That's a good trade, I'd pull the trigger.

Seems like there are a whole lot of folks that are dying to see another .500-ish season.

I would take Barkley over anyone including the QBs if he was there at 5 even at 1 if I somehow managed to get there. Mason Rudolph or Faulk in the 2nd. Mike Gesicki later. Id be estatic.

Odds of Mayfield being the next Russell Wilson vs him being the next Johnny Manziel. I love Russell Wilson but even he was on a team with a dominant defense. Will Mayfield get the any patience from the fans if he fails to take the team to the playoffs because other parts on the team fail?

I can't imagine Baker working with Gase. If he butt heads with Ajayi and Landry htf could he work with that ****y sob who hasn't done squat at a pro level.

Back
Top Bottom