Tannehils Last 5 (The True Definition of a Franchise QB) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehils Last 5 (The True Definition of a Franchise QB)

he's the reason you won? really? was it his pick 6 that helped you win the close game or the great handoff on the near 60 yd run on the GW drive?

Your OL was never as bad as you thought and they have been outstanding in the last month.

Ryan kept us in the game, a good 1st half and you guys are up 24/31-0 at the half.

Ryan played great Sunday but he was mediocre at best against us and Pitt. #s never tell the whole story.

our 3rd stringer is better than geno

lol keep spinning it bro...but buttfumble carried the jets in the playoffs...give it a rest already

who said Mark carried us? and you don't seriously think Ryan is carrying Miami, do you?:lol:

who said Mark carried us? and you don't seriously think Ryan is carrying Miami, do you?:lol:

Yes, and if you can't see that you know too little about football to have a reasonable discussion with....

he's the reason you won? really? was it his pick 6 that helped you win the close game or the great handoff on the near 60 yd run on the GW drive?

Your OL was never as bad as you thought and they have been outstanding in the last month.

Ryan kept us in the game, a good 1st half and you guys are up 24/31-0 at the half.

Ryan played great Sunday but he was mediocre at best against us and Pitt. #s never tell the whole story.
I watched the entire Pitt game and outside of his pick 6 he played well. In the snow. In Pittsburgh. In December. Playoffs on the line, and he comes out and drops 34 points on the Steeler D. 20-33 and 200 yards is a pretty crappy YPA, but he limited mistakes, and he made the plays needed to win the game.

I watched the entire Pitt game and outside of his pick 6 he played well. In the snow. In Pittsburgh. In December. Playoffs on the line, and he comes out and drops 34 points on the Steeler D. 20-33 and 200 yards is a pretty crappy YPA, but he limited mistakes, and he made the plays needed to win the game.

junc doesn't even deserve well thought out responses...he just posts nonsense with clear bias ...he's just upset we have a franchise qb and he'sgot geno can't complete a pass to wide open receivers 10 yards down field smith.

i tell ya what ticked me off...i was listening to the boston felger and maz show and first off those clowns know nothing about football and i know that but they said tannehill was "ok"...and i'm like are you guys that stupid to not realize that once brady hangs em up this qb is gonna be shredding you and dominating you and the division for the next decade plus???

i almost called in to get after those two they ticked me off so much...

tannehill in 14 games with 23 tds has more tds than any qb miami has had since marino in 98...15 years...

and who knows he may get up there close to 30 before it's done...but yeah the qbs not carrying us right??? ha ha...lmao

yet, you continue to depict buttfumble's 09 SD game where despite crapping the bed personally throwing an Int that lucky for him Rivers gave back, going 12-23, with 101 yds with a sub 60QBR and a scary 4.39 YPA in balmy Southern Cali, the jest won by 3 because buttfumble handed off to Greene for a 53yd TD run and the SD kicker missed a 58yder (which he's made before) as well as a 36 and 40yder as "playing well" Incidentally the SD D that year avged 20pts/game and even with the 53yard run, only gave up 17, so they did their job against a substandard QB. Really you can't make this shizzle up.

Oh, and since we're talking OL's not being as bad as made at, PFF ranks the jest OL last season - even with Wayne Hunter and the one you place some blame on for The buttfumble Suck at #3 for the season. Another excuse dashed. At least you're consistent in your inconsistency :idk:

Sidenote: Of course everybody is entitled to their opinion but when one opinion has ever ranked Sanchez as a top 10 QB, wouldn't trade him for any others in the league outside the top 5, let alone for 2 first round picks, thinks his performance in SD was good, disagrees with Westhoff about Sanchez ever being more than a passenger on the postseason bus and is deriding Tannehill's performance in frigid PBurgh against a Dick LeBeau defense yet at the same time describes Geno's barely 50% completion, pick 6, sub 200 yard one as "playing pretty well", I don't know about anyone else, but I'd seek acting advice from Tara Reid before I'd go to that individual for his QB eval :idk:

tannehill in 14 games with 23 tds has more tds than any qb miami has had since marino in 98...15 years...

and who knows he may get up there close to 30 before it's done...but yeah the qbs not carrying us right??? ha ha...lmao

junc is the biggest homer and hes jealous we got tannehill...its clear as day. Hes trying his hardest to spin it to favor his argument like he always does.

I didn't get to watch the game live, so I've been keeping my powder dry on Tannehill till I saw the game for myself in full.

I've got to say there was a significant difference in Tannehill on Sunday and any other game he's played for Miami so far. There was a poise and a leadership out there I haven't seen before from him. The guy was in full control of the game for the first time in a Fins uniform and it was a noticeable progression from games past.

He threw with anticipation, there were some floated touch throws out there that we rarely see from him, he appeared to have more time, he let plays develop, he threw balls into stride, he set a tempo on those two great drives either side of the half that shouted franchise QB.

I've been saying all along that this kid had the skill but hadn't developed the anticipation or leadership. I don't think I could comfortably claim that after the Pats victory. It was that noteworthy a performance from him that it would be hard to say he hasn't stepped up a complete level off the back of that single win. The skills have been building, the decision-making has been getting better, but the poise and confidence-transmitting leadership he displayed were brand new to me.

Mike Sherman might end up actually underselling Tannehill when he said in preseason that Ryan would be the most improved QB in the NFL. Think about that.

I didn't get to watch the game live, so I've been keeping my powder dry on Tannehill till I saw the game for myself in full.

I've got to say there was a significant difference in Tannehill on Sunday and any other game he's played for Miami so far. There was a poise and a leadership out there I haven't seen before from him. The guy was in full control of the game for the first time in a Fins uniform and it was a noticeable progression from games past.

He threw with anticipation, there were some floated touch throws out there that we rarely see from him, he appeared to have more time, he let plays develop, he threw balls into stride, he set a tempo on those two great drives either side of the half that shouted franchise QB.

I've been saying all along that this kid had the skill but hadn't developed the anticipation or leadership. I don't think I could comfortably claim that after the Pats victory. It was that noteworthy a performance from him that it would be hard to say he hasn't stepped up a complete level off the back of that single win. The skills have been building, the decision-making has been getting better, but the poise and confidence-transmitting leadership he displayed were brand new to me.

Mike Sherman might end up actually underselling Tannehill when he said in preseason that Ryan would be the most improved QB in the NFL. Think about that.

that one touch pass to matthews i believe it was, was a beautiful pass. Placed it right in there.

junc you'd give your left nut for a qb like tannehill...

compared to Geno? absolutely. I have NOT bashed Tannehill in any way, I just discuss reality. He was great on Sunday, he was not the previous 2 weeks.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

yet, you continue to depict buttfumble's 09 SD game where despite crapping the bed personally throwing an Int that lucky for him Rivers gave back, going 12-23, with 101 yds with a sub 60QBR and a scary 4.39 YPA in balmy Southern Cali, the jest won by 3 because buttfumble handed off to Greene for a 53yd TD run and the SD kicker missed a 58yder (which he's made before) as well as a 36 and 40yder as "playing well" Incidentally the SD D that year avged 20pts/game and even with the 53yard run, only gave up 17, so they did their job against a substandard QB. Really you can't make this shizzle up.

Oh, and since we're talking OL's not being as bad as made at, PFF ranks the jest OL last season - even with Wayne Hunter and the one you place some blame on for The buttfumble Suck at #3 for the season. Another excuse dashed. At least you're consistent in your inconsistency :idk:

Sidenote: Of course everybody is entitled to their opinion but when one opinion has ever ranked Sanchez as a top 10 QB, wouldn't trade him for any others in the league outside the top 5, let alone for 2 first round picks, thinks his performance in SD was good, disagrees with Westhoff about Sanchez ever being more than a passenger on the postseason bus and is deriding Tannehill's performance in frigid PBurgh against a Dick LeBeau defense yet at the same time describes Geno's barely 50% completion, pick 6, sub 200 yard one as "playing pretty well", I don't know about anyone else, but I'd seek acting advice from Tara Reid before I'd go to that individual for his QB eval :idk:

Why do you watch football when you can just go into a statsheet and learn everything you need to know? why waste your time watching games? you don't have any idea what you are watching anyway.

well just enjoy getting your ass whooped by this " not great" qb for the next decade...you and the rest of the division...bow the **** down

Back
Top Bottom