Tannehils Last 5 (The True Definition of a Franchise QB) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehils Last 5 (The True Definition of a Franchise QB)

well just enjoy getting your ass whooped by this " not great" qb for the next decade...you and the rest of the division...bow the **** down

you are getting ahead of yourself, we'll see. we have been dominated by an all time great in Brady and Ryan will obviously never be half the QB Brady is so we'll deal w/ it.

I'm happy with his progress but the only thing that stands out to me as a negative is that Tanne turned the ball over in 4 out of 5 of those games. Other than that he has been great as of recent. Starting to look like the real deal.

you are getting ahead of yourself, we'll see. we have been dominated by an all time great in Brady and Ryan will obviously never be half the QB Brady is so we'll deal w/ it.

yeah i'm always getting ahead of myself...you just are always behind is what it is...:up:

compared to Geno? absolutely. I have NOT bashed Tannehill in any way, I just discuss reality. He was great on Sunday, he was not the previous 2 weeks.

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------

Why do you watch football when you can just go into a statsheet and learn everything you need to know? why waste your time watching games? you don't have any idea what you are watching anyway.

You need to sit down with somebody who's not also wearing homer glasses to learn how to evaluate your own team and your hated enemies objectively. (Free Advice).. Until then, you've proven time and again that your insight regarding QBs is as objective as Baghdad Bob's pre-invasion reportage. FWIW, I watched buttfumble crap the bed in SD, I watched Tannehill rise above the pick 6 to inspire and lead his team against a LeBeau defense in frigid weather. Granted I did not watch Geno crap the bed this week or buttfumble crap the bed in NY in the game he needed to win at home against a dead Atlanta dome team in game 14 of the 09 season (who'd know that the Indy starters who when playing on a pro rated basis would outscore the jest 30-18/game-exactly their avg thru 14 undefeated games - would be pulled and turn an at best 8-8 team into "Queen for a Day") but like the Dylan song goes, "You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind (and buttfumble) blows."

2e2pmoh-1.jpg

so quick to write him off? even you can't be that ridiculous. the guy had what 14 college starts at QB, hes just getting started. he can be brady or better, if you dont see his potential I don't know what to tell ya. not saying he will be better or even equal but to dismiss it? wayyy too early my friend

lol half of brady would be seasons with TDs in the 25 range and 3 superbowl appearences and at least one super bowl win? I'll take It.

tannehill is the new version of brady...but with better legs

i feel bad for the league

lol half of brady would be seasons with TDs in the 25 range and 3 superbowl appearences and at least one super bowl win? I'll take It.

he said never and Tannehill is already near 25 TDs ;)

btw this I found interesting. Tannehill completed 12 of 18 passes for 217 yards and a touchdown on throws deeper than 10 yards downfield vs the Patriots on Sunday. time to start throwing beyond 10 yards more often

Funny. I do believe you're even more jealous of RT17 than you were of Eva Longoria

I understand Junc....We've went through years of bad QB play to understand where you are coming from....it may be far away, but there is light at the end of the tunnel....years of top 15 picks are coming your way...

what the hell happened to shou...tannehill balls out and he's nowhere to be found...figures

don't get me wrong it's great not to have to read that nonsense but it's pretty obvious what his intentions are

tannehill in 14 games with 23 tds has more tds than any qb miami has had since marino in 98...15 years...

and who knows he may get up there close to 30 before it's done...but yeah the qbs not carrying us right??? ha ha...lmao

Not saying Ryann T. is not as good as you advertise but Marinio was on his last leggs and a shadow of himself in 98. After his achiles injury plus age he was not getting it done. We still have 2 more games that I am looking forward to Ryann T upping those numbers!

what the hell happened to shou...tannehill balls out and he's nowhere to be found...figures

don't get me wrong it's great not to have to read that nonsense but it's pretty obvious what his intentions are

idk what was his ypa on sunday its below 10 yards I think lol

and how do you know that? You thought Sanchez was good so your opinion is worthless.

Not saying Ryann T. is not as good as you advertise but Marinio was on his last leggs and a shadow of himself in 98. After his achiles injury plus age he was not getting it done. We still have 2 more games that I am looking forward to Ryann T upping those numbers!

yes he was...and i get that...but we also have a 2nd year qb...still developing...and he's gonna end up with 25 or more tds...double his rookie year input...

Back
Top Bottom