Tanney Jerseys on sale at Team Shop at Sun Life | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanney Jerseys on sale at Team Shop at Sun Life

recoto

Rookie
Reaction score
Went to the Team store at Sun Life today and they just got in the Tanney jerseys with stiched letters, logo and numbers. A bit pricey ($160) but par for the course for this type of jersey. Picked one up. A lot of other new stuff is in as well. Did not see any other player jerseys at this time.

The salesperson informed me that they ordered the machine to do customized names on jerseys but that will only be available during the season.

Attachments

• Jersey.jpg
    Jersey.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 345
  • jersey 2.jpg
    jersey 2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 341
Last edited by a moderator:
Went to the Team store at Sun Life today and they just got in teh Tanney jerseys with stiched letters, logo and numbers. A bit pricey but par for the course for this type of jersey. A lot of other new stuff is in as well. Did not see any other player jerseys at this time.

How much? Are they the elite ones or the ones just below it?

FYI: Tannehill jerseys are now FOR sale at the stadium. Not ON sale :bobdole: thank god I read this before taking the hike out to the stadium

I have a guy in Osan, Korea...he calls me Loman, instead of Roman, but he makes me some beautiful stuff. I got a nice down coat for my dad who is from Philly and a big Eagle's fan.

FYI: Tannehill jerseys are now FOR sale at the stadium. Not ON sale :bobdole: thank god I read this before taking the hike out to the stadium

Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up

Nitpicking. I understand being a grammar nazi in some cases, but I'm pretty sure 99% of people knew going into the thread what was up

No worries, but appreciate the thought. The goal was to get the info out quickly as it seemed that their inventory was low.

Remember this, one can improve grammatical skills, but fixing "jerk", not so much. I have been on this site for years and I have never understood why some folks take time to criticize or denigrate other Fin Fans for stupid stuff like that. Go Fins!

Did they have the white jersey? I need someone to pick me up one of this and mail it. Birthday is coming up and I don't want to buy the game.

Back
Top Bottom