Tanney Monmouth College QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tanney Monmouth College QB

Just college kids having a little harmless fun and showing off a some of their skills throwing the football... it beats going out and getting arrested, throwing stolen property out of your dorm window, etc...

The 3rd string quarterback for Stephen F. Austin should have one out within the next 2 weeks...

There's a lot more kids out there that can throw a football with professional precision than you think.. a LOT more. It's being able to do it with a Von Miller draped all over you, or a Marcell Dareus pounding you into the turf everytime you do is where it gets dicey...

Just college kids having a little harmless fun and showing off a some of their skills throwing the football... it beats going out and getting arrested, throwing stolen property out of your dorm window, etc...

The 3rd string quarterback for Stephen F. Austin should have one out within the next 2 weeks...

There's a lot more kids out there that can throw a football with professional precision than you think.. a LOT more. It's being able to do it with a Von Miller draped all over you, or a Marcell Dareus pounding you into the turf everytime you do is where it gets dicey...

I know, I just think the UConn kid has started a trend. Soon it won't be the third stringers, and FCS QB's with these videos. Soon you'll see some of the upper tier kids start to make some videos as well. I agree it beats throwing stolen laptops out the window and trying to run from the cops.

I don't think Tanney is coming out this year. He was granted a medical redshirt and I think he will be going back to Monmouth next year.

Back
Top Bottom