Tapatalk issues | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tapatalk issues

Dolfan23

Active Roster
Reaction score
I was happy to donate vs paying for VIP that I don't use and can't use the mobile site with since the chat slows it down too much and I could never get it closed and have it stay closed. I will try and do my part by donating more in the future as this site is worth it.

I was happy to donate vs paying for VIP that I don't use and can't use the mobile site with since the chat slows it down too much and I could never get it closed and have it stay closed. I will try and do my part by donating more in the future as this site is worth it.

Thanks man! Regarding the mobile site, strange that the chat wouldn't stay closed. Try Tapatalk. I'm pretty sure it's free now (or so I've heard, I paid $2). No chat and it's super fast. As far as donation vs. paying for VIP, if you donate over $18, you automatically get VIP as well.

I do use Tapatalk but it's frustrating too as it often forgets the last post read when switching between it and the desktop site. So the choice usually ends up as going to last post or first post in the thread. I know that's on Tapatalk as I use that for my Hawks forums but it's annoying.

The mobile issue is being able to click the tiny area to close it on a mobile phone and then I guess it's a cookie issue with it coming back after a few visits. Who knows why, just pointing it out.

Anyway no biggie and hope I can help a little.

I do use Tapatalk but it's frustrating too as it often forgets the last post read when switching between it and the desktop site. So the choice usually ends up as going to last post or first post in the thread. I know that's on Tapatalk as I use that for my Hawks forums but it's annoying.

The mobile issue is being able to click the tiny area to close it on a mobile phone and then I guess it's a cookie issue with it coming back after a few visits. Who knows why, just pointing it out.

I've just updated tapatalk here, you should give it another go. if not tapatalk, we also support forumrunner.

Same thing happens to me every so often ... Doesn't seem common though. Maybe once a month. :idk:

Same thing happens to me every so often ... Doesn't seem common though. Maybe once a month. :idk:

Do you go between desktop and Tapatalk usage throughout the day? That's what seems to cause it for me. That's my only Tapatalk complaint though as otherwise it's great.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I've just updated tapatalk here, you should give it another go. if not tapatalk, we also support forumrunner.

Thanks Bill I will let you know if that changes anything. It looks like my phone recently updated Tapatalk Pro as well so maybe the combo will help.

No problem man, we just want to make the site as easy to navigate as possible whether it's on a computer or mobile device. Have you tried disabling the chat on your computer? It should stay disabled on any other device once you do that.

If you haven't tried that, here is a quick guide on doing so: www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?339457-Finheaven-on-Mobile-Devices

If Tap a Talk doesnt work for you try ForumRunner.

But this thread really was not the place for this. Moving it to the suggestions comments forum.

If Tap a Talk doesnt work for you try ForumRunner.

But this thread really was not the place for this. Moving it to the suggestions comments forum.
I think it's all good matt, forumrunner and tapatalk are both upgraded and lean mean fightin machines.

The forum stopped working for me on Tapatalk earlier today... I realized now that its because the old forum url no longer works.

This was the old url: finheaven.com/[forums][slash]forumdisplay.php?2-Miami-Dolphins-Forum

Now it says "no such page"...

It looks like the forum got moved out of a folder and now exists on http://www.finheaven.com/forumdisplay.php?2-Miami-Dolphins-Forum

You should redirect the old url to the new one so that the backlinks pointing to the old url pass some of their value to the new one. Google is actually caching and ranking the old broken url for searches like "miami dolphins forum"...

EDIT: So strange, any time I tried to put the old url, the editor change it to the new url, so I just wrote it out...

Finheaven not working on Tapatalk???

Hello,
Finheaven seems to not be working on tapatalk since yesterday, is this a known issue? I browse the site 70% of the time on tapatalk its killing me!!

Did you notice Tapatalk did an update that puts the app back to the set up of the free version, then they put out Tapatalk pro that you have to purchase to get it back to the original paid version. What a scam.

But yes, as of yesterday it wasnt working on my "paid-free" tapatalk app. Also the site didnt seem to be working on the internet either. At times when I came to the forums and tried to access a thread, I would get a blank screen that said, "No such page", however the main page (outside the forums) seemed to work.

I have not been able to access Finheaven from Tapatalk either and it's pissing me off! They had better get this resolved asap.

i didnt bother to update tapatalk because the new version has awful reviews.

Dont do it. It revers back to the free version and then if you want to get back to the paid version, you have to re-purchase Tapatalk Pro for 2.99. Its only 2.99 but what a scam! It totally sucks

Back
Top Bottom