Taylor Named AFC Defensive Player Of The Month; Williams Named AFC Offensive Player O | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Taylor Named AFC Defensive Player Of The Month; Williams Named AFC Offensive Player O

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Taylor Named AFC Defensive Player Of The Month; Williams Named AFC Offensive Player Of The Week

Miami Dolphins defensive end Jason Taylor was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Month for November, and running back Ricky Williams was named AFC Offensive Player of the Week for games of November 24-25, it was announced today by the National Football League

This is the first time that a player has earned AFC or NFC Defensive Player of the Month accolades in back-to-back months.

2 mos in a row for JT - I smell a MVP :D

:hail:
clear.gif

That's awesome!! There's absolutely no competiton for him in the AFC, but the NFC does have the Bucs who have one or two contenders there as well. If he can maintain this intensity and drive for the next couple of weeks he's an absolute shoe in though.

Not to sure about a lock, I think he'll need a few more sacks for that to happen. But he's definately up top in the voting. Its also good to see so many Dolphins leading some of the Pro Bowl voting.

Hes the first to win it twice in a row, but hes not a lock for D MVP because of guys like Brooks in TB who has 3 TDs. I think that if Taylor puts up 15 sacks, he has a very good chance at the award though.

Taylor shoud win though. No one disrupts the entire offense of another team as much as him this year. NO ONE.

I honestly believe that if JT keeps it up for the rest of the year, he should get the D MVP. Also, Ricky may, at the very least, make a run for MVP. Wouldn't it be awesome for Ricky and JT to get MVP.

Ricky getting MVP will be real rough with Preist Holmes racking up all those yards and TDs, not tom mention receiving yards. He's like the Marshall Faulk(last few years) of the AFC. I would like for Ricky to win it though. Gotta stick to our own!!!

Back
Top Bottom