TE Help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by susser2000, Sep 1, 2015.

1. susser2000

susser2000 A True Fan

With Julius Thomas being out the first few weeks, I am in need of a backup TE. I wanted to see what you guys thought, available TEs are:

L. Donnell
    J. Reed
    L. Green
    O. Daniels
    C. Clay
    K. Rudolph
    H. Miller
    J. Cook
    A. Seferian-Jenkins.

2. I am Bane

I am Bane BAKLAVA

i would actually think about Virgil Green in Denver over Daniels.... he may be more of a down the road TE.... but I think this kid is going to start taking over offensively more!!!

otherwise safest plays would be a Rudolph, Sef-J, and maybe even a Charlie Clay. Clay can make plays, but in the Buffalo offense, not sure there!!!

Rudolph may be most consistent, especially in the middle, with spaces opening up with AP, and the WRs they got there in minnesota. but he is a dominant TE either.

3. susser2000

susser2000 A True Fan

I am thinking about going with Heath Miller for the first two weeks or so while they are dealing with suspensions. I don't want to go with Sef-Jenkins because he has had the dropsies in the preseason from what I read.

4. I am Bane

I am Bane BAKLAVA

agreed with Sef-J... kinda why i didnt speak of him i guess too after writing his name there.

Miller would be ight... but if he aint catching a TD, his numbers may be quite low. thats the only thing with him. He usually is great reliable hands though when targeted.

5. Amish Pirate

Amish Pirate Well-Known Member

Rudolph is the move here, he might not put up a 140 yard 2 TD game but he will be the most consistent producer.