TEAM BUILDER: Bring in Ray Lewis as Asst. LB Coach and Team Chaplain?? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TEAM BUILDER: Bring in Ray Lewis as Asst. LB Coach and Team Chaplain??

Well, I understand how you can feel that way. I used to feel that way myself, until seeing the effect that Lewis had on others recently -- a positive thing, which is inspiring, seeing the total destruction that his personal life used to be. Pretty awesome to see that someone with blood on his hands can help keep others from that same evil, and help point on the right side of life!

LD

That's amazing you experienced being in his presence to actually have witness the transformation. Oh wait, you just watched him on the boob tube every Sunday.

videos of hitler speeches should be shown to our armed forces since he was on straight and narrow paths inside a bunker at the end of the war. omg, i'm so inspired. i think the man changed!

Dumbest idea ever F Rey Lewis he is a thug and gives believers a Bad name. God doesn't give two ****s who wins a football game Rey.

What other troubles with the law has he been through since that incident in 2000? Seriously I don't give a **** about his personal life/issues as long as it doesn't **** our team with off the field issues/become cancerous (something he's never been as in the locker room) Most ravens fans from what I heard is that elerbe became a better player through ray lewis mentoring him. If he can make our team better than I'm all for it.

Well when you're involved in a murder, you've clearly reached a pinnacle in regards to having issues with the law. Did you really expect him to get his feet dirty some more since then?

Regardless that incident revealed the very fabric of that man. The media ran with the "transformation" story much like they do with all the other phonies out there. Ray Lewis is the not the difference between this team winning a Super Bowl.

"Hater" talk .... always such an intelligent conversation.

Look, the hater talk comes up because of unreasonable anger against a certain person or concept -- certainly one can understand having a strong opinion, but flying off the handle of reasonableness leads one over to hater-land, lol.

Comparing Lewis to Hitler or tying his entire life-fabric to one event that happened in a crowded club many years ago is just unreasonable, imo.

LD

Well when you're involved in a murder, you've clearly reached a pinnacle in regards to having issues with the law. Did you really expect him to get his feet dirty some more since then?

Regardless that incident revealed the very fabric of that man. The media ran with the "transformation" story much like they do with all the other phonies out there. Ray Lewis is the not the difference between this team winning a Super Bowl.
Leading tackler this postseason and the difference between them winning their first superbowl. I don't recall any issues with the law before this incident either, but nothing you posted gives me a reason not to bring him in and teach our LBs.

LOL ....

No doubt man. Lewis is such a phony.

Absolutely...and let's not forget that "god wanted " for him to win the Super Bowl (and not any of the other teams) because he soooo deserves it

---------- Post added at 03:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 PM ----------

dumbest idea ever f rey lewis he is a thug and gives believers a bad name. God doesn't give two ****s who wins a football game rey.

this!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's amazing you experienced being in his presence to actually have witness the transformation. Oh wait, you just watched him on the boob tube every Sunday.

I don't know Lewis personally. But I have witnessed the undeniable effect that his life has had on an entire team of hardcore football players -- many guys that easily sniff PHONY out from the word go. If there wasn't a legitimacy to his talk, i.e. backed up with a life-change, he'd have zero positive effect on a locker room. As it was, what he helped create, Coach Harbaugh said that he had never seen such a thing before... THAT my friend, is legit. Like it or not...

LD

Stop it. Just because you can play and have a big mouth doesn't make you a coach.

Look, the hater talk comes up because of unreasonable anger against a certain person or concept -- certainly one can understand having a strong opinion, but flying off the handle of reasonableness leads one over to hater-land, lol.

Comparing Lewis to Hitler or tying his entire life-fabric to one event that happened in a crowded club many years ago is just unreasonable, imo.

LD

The hater talk comes up because your arguments lack and that's all there's left to say when someone's immature.

FACT:
Ray Lewis lied about being at the scene
FACT:
Ray Lewis's white suit he wore that night was NEVER recovered (hmmmmm dispose of evidence much?)
FACT:
Ray Lewis testified against his friends in order to receive a lesser charge
FACT:
Ray Lewis testified about knives being bought prior to the events of that night

This is not stuff of "hater". This is called "FACT". What you're watching on television is called "MARKETING" and clearly I could sell you a beachfront property in Arizona if I put in the effort.

lmfao....give me a ****in break...ray ray just needs to go away and take care of all his illegitemate children

Back
Top Bottom