Team Record Predictions....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Team Record Predictions.......

KevinRI

I hate the Pats
Reaction score
I know some people don't really like to do this but I thought it would be both fun and interesting to see what you people thought about our overall record this year.

I say we will go 10-6. We will either have the same record as or be 1 game behind the Pats for the division lead. You guys saw how many teams didn't make the playoffs in the AFC last year who were either 10-6 or 9-7. So I am not about to predict the playoff scenario! I do know this:
Ronnie Brown will prove to all naysayers that he can carry the load and be an elite back in the NFL.
Culpepper will struggle slightly in the passing game until he learns the receivers and they learn him. I know this sounds obvious but he hasn't exactly been able to put the ball in the end zone consistently in the preseason.
Our defense wil struggle in the (especially the DB's) beginning of the season and then be a dominant force as the year goes on.

As far as the 10-6 record I predict, here are our losses- Pitt, at NE, at Chi, KC, Jax, at Indy

One more thing. Did anyone see the catch Chambers made in the back of the end zone on last Thursday night. They called it back due to offensive interference but MAN, he knows how to go after a ball!

Please reply with your predictions for the season record. Talk to you at the end of the season. GO FINS. I hate the friggin Pats!

KevinRI said:
I know some people don't really like to do this but I thought it would be both fun and interesting to see what you people thought about our overall record this year.

I say we will go 10-6. We will either have the same record as or be 1 game behind the Pats for the division lead. You guys saw how many teams didn't make the playoffs in the AFC last year who were either 10-6 or 9-7. So I am not about to predict the playoff scenario! I do know this:
Ronnie Brown will prove to all naysayers that he can carry the load and be an elite back in the NFL.
Culpepper will struggle slightly in the passing game until he learns the receivers and they learn him. I know this sounds obvious but he hasn't exactly been able to put the ball in the end zone consistently in the preseason.
Our defense wil struggle in the (especially the DB's) beginning of the season and then be a dominant force as the year goes on.

As far as the 10-6 record I predict, here are our losses- Pitt, at NE, at Chi, KC, Jax, at Indy

One more thing. Did anyone see the catch Chambers made in the back of the end zone on last Thursday night. They called it back due to offensive interference but MAN, he knows how to go after a ball!

Please reply with your predictions for the season record. Talk to you at the end of the season. GO FINS. I hate the friggin Pats!

If you really wanna know, then here............

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/search.php?searchid=526061

All the links you'll ever need to the same friggin' thread which has been made over and over again.

I say we go into NE week 5 being 4-0, this game will decide alot

we finish 11-5 with losses to NE, CHI, KC, JAX and IND

nick1 said:

We'll beat two of JAx, KC, Chi . Those teams are very overrated.. With that said, we'll probably lose one against the bills and another team to compensate.. Say what you want, but somehow I think we'll lose one of the 4 games vs the bills and jets.. Those teams come to play us very hard and always seem to get 3 lucky bounces just when you think they're out of it .

It's like the movie fatal attraction, we haven't swept both teams over the last long while. They just never die

nick1 said:

We won't lose to Kansas City. I also doubt we'll lose to Chicago. As good as Chicago's defense is, they can't score. We'll be able to outscore them.

I say the Phins will go 11-5 coming up 1 win shy of the Patriots at 12-4. I think Miami and NE will split home games. NE's schedule is a joke...

Folks, why does everytime a prediciton thread come up, we lose against all these pretty good teams. We have to beat a Pitt, or an Inday or KC to prove something. I mean I could see us losing to the Bills and beating Indy, I mean it happens like that . . . yall making our team sound sucky by saying we gonna lose to every body who is good and beat all the teams we supposed to beat. C'mon fellas.

Back
Top Bottom