"Tebow The Terrible" - Multiple Jest Players Slam Woody's Folly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Tebow The Terrible" - Multiple Jest Players Slam Woody's Folly

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Most of em aside from the Cushing's last favorite individual, Slauson, are hiding behind their anonymous quotes. But is anyone surprised - by the lack of personal accountability and/or the consensus sentiment? I've got a shiny bridge to sell cheap to anyone who doesn't believe that Woody Johnson did not foist Baby Jesus on the team in a pathetic grab for back page headlines

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/tebow-terrible-jets-mates-rip-qb-article-1.1201722

excerpt:
More than a dozen Jets players and members of the organization painted a sobering picture of the player who rallied the Broncos to the playoffs last season. In their eyes, he’s simply not very good.

The prevailing thought in the organization is that Tebow is nothing more than a gimmick.

“He’s terrible,” a defensive starter told the Daily News.

Although Tebow told The News last month that he has made improvements as a quarterback over the past few months, none of the people in the organization who spoke to The News shared that sentiment.

Both offensive and defensive players admitted that they hadn’t noticed any appreciable improvement in Tebow’s quarterback skills in practice since he was traded to the Jets in March. Tebow has been a poor practice player throughout his career. His current teammates echoed sentiments from Denver Broncos players a year ago about the lefthanded signal caller’s poor practice performance.

The 3-6 Jets’ dwindling playoff chances haven’t changed this mind-set in the locker room: Tebow isn’t a panacea.

Despite Mark Sanchez’s league-low 52% completion rate and league-high four red-zone interceptions, the players believe he should remain the starter over Tebow, who has accounted for only 132 total yards and averaged seven offensive snaps per game. Rex Ryan has backed Sanchez without publicly guaranteeing that he will be the starting quarterback for the rest of the season.

Left guard Matt Slauson, who has repeatedly supported Sanchez, made it clear that the fourth-year signal caller is the Jets’ best quarterback.

“It’s not even close,” Slauson said. “All the other quarterbacks know it. I have all the confidence in Mark. We don’t really have a choice.”

jets have definitely pulled ahead of you guys on the list of laughing stock teams in the league.

Whats worse is that in another article from ESPN, a Jets official in defense of Sanchez says he has nobody to work with on offense. The official went as far to say the "WR corps is garbage."

What a pathetic franchise.

Whats worse is that in another article from ESPN, a Jets official in defense of Sanchez says he has nobody to work with on offense. The official went as far to say the "WR corps is garbage."

What a pathetic franchise.

it's gutless to give those quotes but we have no idea who said it. Everyone has their own agenda, keep that in mind.

did I bash him or just post interesting info?

As you've said a hundred times, this site exists to have discussions about the Dolphins, Jets, and whoever else. If this thread didn't exist, I would've made it b/c I just saw the original article upon logging in to FH right now.

Am I worried about the Jets? Not by a long shot. We're here to discuss Tebow being bashed by someone within his organization.

Of course Rex chimes in and refers to the anonymous players as cowards. Now Shonn Greene says maybe its Tebow Time. What a bunch of ass clowns. They have surpassed the idiocy of Al Davis and the dark days of the Raiders.

Of course Rex chimes in and refers to the anonymous players as cowards. Now Shonn Greene says maybe its Tebow Time. What a bunch of ass clowns. They have surpassed the idiocy of Al Davis and the dark days of the Raiders.

especially since Shonn has been playing worse than the QB. Losing is never fun so it doesnt' matter that the guys are making bigger fools of themselves, losing hurts all the same.

especially since Shonn has been playing worse than the QB. Losing is never fun so it doesnt' matter that the guys are making bigger fools of themselves, losing hurts all the same.

i'm not sure how you can defend this crap.

it's one thing to be losing.

it's another thing to look like a bunch of assclowns in public time and again. i liked rex at first but he has fostered a culture there that needs to be reversed if the jets want to become a good team ever. our gm is a freaking accountant who makes bonehead move after bonehead move. did you know that the jets were gonna go after cameron wake and he vetoed it? we really could have used a passrusher like him. he brought tebow here and that has become a disaster. gholston? sanchez? greene? the right tackle debacle. we have had the lowest number of draft picks of any team the past 4 years and we haven't really hit on any of them. hopefully wilkerson and coples will pan out. hill is raw so it remains to be seen. if we can't lure a real football guy to take over as gm and get some real scouts over here then we are looking at a long long next few years. there is no way to sugarcoat this crap. the jets are bad, and their management is terrible.

i'm not sure how you can defend this crap.

it's one thing to be losing.

it's another thing to look like a bunch of assclowns in public time and again. i liked rex at first but he has fostered a culture there that needs to be reversed if the jets want to become a good team ever. our gm is a freaking accountant who makes bonehead move after bonehead move. did you know that the jets were gonna go after cameron wake and he vetoed it? we really could have used a passrusher like him. he brought tebow here and that has become a disaster. gholston? sanchez? greene? the right tackle debacle. we have had the lowest number of draft picks of any team the past 4 years and we haven't really hit on any of them. hopefully wilkerson and coples will pan out. hill is raw so it remains to be seen. if we can't lure a real football guy to take over as gm and get some real scouts over here then we are looking at a long long next few years. there is no way to sugarcoat this crap. the jets are bad, and their management is terrible.

I'm not defending it, it doesn't really affect me. The team is losing, that is what is embarrassing. if they want to look like clowns it doesn't bother me. I care about wins and losses, if they were out committing crimes then I'd be more embarrassed but they aren't. The losing is the embarrassing part.

I'm not defending it, it doesn't really affect me. The team is losing, that is what is embarrassing. if they want to look like clowns it doesn't bother me. I care about wins and losses, if they were out committing crimes then I'd be more embarrassed but they aren't. The losing is the embarrassing part.

Why knock the Dolphins for their orange carpet ****ty ideas and all the minority owners? Those weren't football related but you rubbed it in the faces of the guys on this site.

Why knock the Dolphins for their orange carpet ****ty ideas and all the minority owners? Those weren't football related but you rubbed it in the faces of the guys on this site.

how can you compare what we are doing to the orange carpet nonsense? In '08 we had a similar embarrassment w/ jenn Sterger being the "hostess" for games. I bashed the Jets up and down for that, I remember minutes before the team was taking the field for our home opener she was interviewing mark ecko about the cheerleaders unifors. It was a disgrace, that's non fottoball stuff creeping into football. Our circus act all revolves around football.

Back
Top Bottom