Ted Ginn Jr. | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn Jr.

I have never said anything about D'wayne Jarret.

Ted Ginn would be a reach with the 9th pick anyways, Ginn will probably get picked between picks 15-25

the difference between Marvin harrison and Ted Ginn is, is that Harrison has absultely the best hands in the NFL along with Torry Holt. Ted Ginn doesnt have great hands. And im pretty sure Marvin Harrison and Torry Holt and a couple inches taller than Ginn is.

Now the difference between Ted Ginn and Steve Smith, Steve Smith is very very aggresive and very physical while Ted Ginn is not.

not to mention that Ted Ginn jr. is injury prone anyways

HOW THE HECK IS Ginn Jr. injury prone? I'd love to see any of the people that call him injury prone not get knocked out for a year with the stupid thing his teammate did during the endzone celebration.

Second, maybe you shouldn't be so sure of yourself. Marvin Harrison is 6-0 185 and Torry Holt is 6-0 190. Ginn Jr. if he could weight train would be right there with them since the last time we saw him he was at 183. Ginn Jr. doesn't drop that many passes at all and second he catches them on the run at very high speeds. It's impressive he even catches those without breaking stide.

Ted Ginn is a Burner. His open field speed is unmatched. So he doesn't need to run great routes beeing a burner and a great ST.

I guess as long as if hes fast, thats all that matters?

you just forgot the most important part....he has to be able to catch the ball!

its crazy I know, but he does have to catch the ball.

Maybe Troy Williamson can teach him how to catch or better yet... "Rocket" Ismail

HOW THE HECK IS Ginn Jr. injury prone? I'd love to see any of the people that call him injury prone not get knocked out for a year with the stupid thing his teammate did during the endzone celebration.

Second, maybe you shouldn't be so sure of yourself. Marvin Harrison is 6-0 185 and Torry Holt is 6-0 190. Ginn Jr. if he could weight train would be right there with them since the last time we saw him he was at 183. Ginn Jr. doesn't drop that many passes at all and second he catches them on the run at very high speeds. It's impressive he even catches those without breaking stide.

WOW Im impressed now, you totally just changed my mind about Ted Ginn. I would have never thought that a WR could catch and ball on the run! now that is insane.

Dude just look at his stats...he didnt even have over 900 yards, he had like 40 reception why would we waste a top 10 pick on that??? hes proved nothing to be worthy of a top 10 pick, he has great speed but that is it. He doesnt even have great numbers to show. and from what i heard from reporters, Ted Ginn is a little on the weak side,

its not like WR's make HUGE impacts anyways, please check: Troy Williamson, Santonio Holmes, Mike Williams

Sorry dude nothing speical about Ginn.

WOW Im impressed now, you totally just changed my mind about Ted Ginn. I would have never thought that a WR could catch and ball on the run! now that is insane.

Dude just look at his stats...he didnt even have over 900 yards, he had like 40 reception why would we waste a top 10 pick on that???

its not like WR's make HUGE impacts anyways, please check: Troy Williamson, Santonio Holmes, Mike Williams

Just stop posting please if your going to continue with your terrible misinformed facts. Santonio Holmes had over a 800 yard season and was extremely productive. He is even shorter than Ginn Jr.

The speed that Ginn Jr. runs at compared to a normal WR is quite a bit faster and the faster you go the harder it is to make that catch. Ohio St. had tremendous weapons everywhere that is why you did not see Ginn Jr. get the ball enough.

Just stop posting please if your going to continue with your terrible misinformed facts. Santonio Holmes had over a 800 yard season and was extremely productive.

The speed that Ginn Jr. runs at compared to a normal WR is quite a bit faster and the faster you go the harder it is to make that catch. Ohio St. had tremendous weapons everywhere that is why you did not see Ginn Jr. get the ball enough.

Also Ginn didn't play in around half the 4th quarters last year, since OSU was already up by 20 pts by that time. That means run, run, run.

Ginn Jr. I think in his first year in the NFL will get around 650 yards which for a 3rd WR with us is great production (with far less throws than it took Welker).

Just stop posting please if your going to continue with your terrible misinformed facts. Santonio Holmes had over a 800 yard season and was extremely productive. He is even shorter than Ginn Jr.

Nobody has Ted Ginn rated high enough to be a top 10 pick, and I see nothing great about him other than speed, the only reason he is even projected to be a 1st rounder is his speed and just his speed there is nothing else about him that is WOW.

Ted Ginn is a mid-late round pick and he is probably last on Miami draft options

Ted Ginn Jr. is the most over rated player in this years draft. He doesnt have great hands, he isnt very tall, he doesnt run great routes, he doesnt have great jumping ability, and hes not very aggresive.

He has speed and thats about it. the most we could use him for is as a kick retuner or punt returner and drafting a kick returner in the 1st round is just crazy. Miami needs a tall WR who can go up and get the ball.

Plus Miami doesnt even have a QB to throw him the ball! what good would he be if the QB cant throw him the ball? will he suddenly make our QB's play better? and suddenly make our o-line block better?

Miami has more important needs than a "speedy WR"

This may be true but didn't Randy Mueller himself say that we need to add speed to the receiving corp?

When your WR corp only have 31 explosive plays (plays of 20+ yards) in 16 games, you need to upgrade that unit with some speed in a hurry.

Note: Reggie Brown of Philadelphia had 21 explosive plays by himself last year.

Nobody has Ted Ginn rated high enough to be a top 10 pick, and I see nothing great about him other than speed, the only reason he is even projected to be a 1st rounder is his speed and just his speed there is nothing else about him that is WOW.

Ted Ginn is a mid-late round pick and he is probably last on Miami draft options

http://www.ontheclockdraft.com/2007/mock

Nobody? Please. Do some research before you make silly claims.

This may be true but didn't Randy Mueller himself say that we need to add speed to the receiving corp?

When your WR corp only have 21 explosive plays (plays of 20+ yards) in 16 games, you need to upgrade that unit with some speed in a hurry.

Note: Reggie Brown of Philadelphia had 21 explosive plays by himself last year.

That was moslty because our QB's are the worse in the NFL

He has what Reggie Bush has- that x-factor. It's a rare quality and that is why he is a first round prospect despite his lack of activity at a time when most our working overtime to improve their stock. Making 7 guys miss on just one half of the football field will do that for your career.

"Ted Ginn is?" :lol: Reminds me of me last year when I guaranteed all who would listen that there's no way Reggie Bush is not the first pick in the draft. Boy, did I look silly. Not as silly as Houston though.

He got hurt celebrating :sidelol:

enough said

Again, you haven't done your research. I left a link earlier in this thread where you can actually watch how he was injured when a player from his own team slipped and cut him down...but, you obviously don't care about facts.

Back
Top Bottom