Ted Ginn- Once a pu&*y always a ,,,,,,,, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Ginn- Once a pu&*y always a ,,,,,,,,

Foo27

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Speed galore and big play ability but his lack of toughness hurts his latest team again

short arms a ball which leads to an INT then has a chance to jump on the fumble but shows the extreme caution (read:*****ness) he shows whenever he senses a LB or safety in the area

Don't think I've seen another player afraid of contact as much as him. On that long gain he ran straight for the sideline instead of trying to put the moves on the defenders for a potential TD. Yes he has 10 TDs this season but he's still the same ole Teddy Ginn

Yet he helped his team get in the Super Bowl. Get a life OP

Ted ginn in 2 super bowls Miami same time 0. Get over it

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

And why are you ghosting Ginn on this board? He was a Dolphin how long ago? I really don't get the animosity. I mean whatever .. so he avoids contact. How does this affect you since he hasn't been on the team for 6 years.

Gotta think Kelvin Benjamin would have been huge tonight. They didn't have any playmakrs step up. Cam got rattled and started throwing off his back foot every play. I think Carolina will be set for awhile but they need a couple more pieces on O

And why are you ghosting Ginn on this board? He was a Dolphin how long ago? I really don't get the animosity. I mean whatever .. so he avoids contact. How does this affect you since he hasn't been on the team for 6 years.

OMG. cry a little more. It's an observation, Mary Ann. I don't know if you know this or not, maybe your community college and your women's rights classes didn't cover this but the point of football is to NOT avoid contact. You PC Bernie/Hillary lovers need to get a life. If you don't like something, please feel free not to share your whining sniveling thoughts about it.

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:56 PM ----------

Yet he helped his team get in the Super Bowl. Get a life OP

Right back atcha- Ellie. If you don't like a topic, feel free to stay out of it.

Back
Top Bottom