Ted Larsen prefers to play a different position next season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ted Larsen prefers to play a different position next season

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Good God, he's still in our plans?
Lets hope not
He wasn’t an eye sore. I hope we don’t just roll with him as plan A, but he should be kept for depth at guard / center. He’s cheap and under contract another year i believe

LT- Tunsil, Sterup
LG- (draft pick/FA),
C- Pouncey, Brendel
RG- Larsen, Asiata
RT- Davis, Smith

(Personally hope bring in at least 2 new OL regardless)

I think this is a highly possible lineup. A lot of us want Pouncey gone, but it seems unlikely at this point. I think Davis was better at RT than RG, thus maybe we let Larsen slide over, and let James walk. Which I’m fine with.

I think, depending on who we bring in during the off-season, this is an OL we can get by with, maybe Asiata beats out Larsen but all of those guys should be options on the inside.

LT- Tunsil, Sterup
LG- (draft pick/FA),
C- Pouncey, Brendel
RG- Larsen, Asiata
RT- Davis, Smith

That is just re-shuffling the deck from this past years failed o-line and hoping for a different result. Can't bring back 4 of 5 starters and hope for a different result

That is just re-shuffling the deck from this past years failed o-line and hoping for a different result. Can't bring back 4 of 5 starters and hope for a different result
that's the exact platform of this team.also include members the defense and qb. I don't know what miracle they are hoping for

We have no legit LG on this team.

Larsen, Davis and Asiata all play RG, with Larsen having some LG/C ability and Davis having some RT ability.

Miami needs to invest in a really good LG. Not only for the benefit of the QB and running game, but to the benefit of your franchise LT you drafted two years ago.

Throwing Steen next to him to start the year was a joke.

Funny enough, your best LG on the team might be Mike Pouncey. Sure he played meh at guard when we tried him there a few years ago, but that shows you the state of the LG position on this team right now. I would consider giving Brendal reps at C and kicking Pouncey left if we don't address the position. Then Larsen can be a 3 tier backup on game days. Question becomes do they resign James. If they don't they maybe kick Davis to RT and then give a shot to Asiata to battle Larsen for RG.

Either way Miami needs a LG prospect/FA brought on this team in the offseason.

Enough is enough.

Justin Pugh is a left guard and he plays a very solid one.

When healthy. Caveat being the healthy part.

Been hurt a lot. He’s not gonna be cheap either if he gets away from the giants

We have no legit LG on this team.

Larsen, Davis and Asiata all play RG, with Larsen having some LG/C ability and Davis having some RT ability.

Miami needs to invest in a really good LG. Not only for the benefit of the QB and running game, but to the benefit of your franchise LT you drafted two years ago.

Throwing Steen next to him to start the year was a joke.

Funny enough, your best LG on the team might be Mike Pouncey. Sure he played meh at guard when we tried him there a few years ago, but that shows you the state of the LG position on this team right now. I would consider giving Brendal reps at C and kicking Pouncey left if we don't address the position. Then Larsen can be a 3 tier backup on game days. Question becomes do they resign James. If they don't they maybe kick Davis to RT and then give a shot to Asiata to battle Larsen for RG.

Either way Miami needs a LG prospect/FA brought on this team in the offseason.

Enough is enough.
What about moving Sterup to LG? He just seems so slow for the LT position .

Back
Top Bottom