Teddy bridgewater just went down looks serious Vikings end practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy bridgewater just went down looks serious Vikings end practice

AL R

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Matt Vensel@mattvensel 9m9 minutes ago
Players spiked helmets and took knees as trainers attended to Teddy. Looked to be a non-contact injury.

The Vikings just called off practice after 25 minutes, when Teddy Bridgewater went down on a non-contact play.... http://es.pn/2bzUmye

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 41s42 seconds ago
Vikings stop practice after Bridgewater goes down, clutches at left knee

Brian Murphy ‏@murphPPress 2m2 minutes ago
Ambulance has pulled up at Winter Park #Vikings

Wow

Ambulance came to get him now. Sounds really bad.

That's freaking awful.

Have no problem with just a walk through today here, the weather has been awful last few days prob Thursday for game as well. Have to be smart Thursday somehow if possible.

Shari L. Gross ‏@ShariStrib 4m4 minutes ago
Ambulance arrives at Winter Park after #Vikings Bridgewater goes down with injury in practice.

Chris Tomasson ‏@christomasson 57s58 seconds ago
It was a simple drill and suddenly Teddy Bridgewater had gone down in a heap and was holding his left knee and players yelled in agony

Players reaction says it all, probably tore ligaments.

David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc 4m4 minutes ago
David J. Chao, MD Retweeted Ben Leber
More than just an ambulance, picture showed paramedic from Hennepin County Medical Center which is trauma center.

What could cause them to call for an ambulance and a paramedic? A compound fracture?

Would think a fracture no? which is probably better than ligament damage would think but will have to wait and see.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 40s40 seconds ago
Vikings announce a 4:00 p.m. CT press conference for coach Mike Zimmer.

Would think a fracture no? which is probably better than ligament damage would think but will have to wait and see.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 40s40 seconds ago
Vikings announce a 4:00 p.m. CT press conference for coach Mike Zimmer.

A compound fracture is where the bone is poking out through the skin.

What could cause them to call for an ambulance and a paramedic? A compound fracture?

I can't imagine how a non-contact injury ends in a compound fracture. That would be the worst kind of freak accident. I wonder if the ligaments got torn so bad that an artery was severed or something? From all account, Bridgewater is a good dude. Really sucks that this happened to him of all people.

I can't imagine how a non-contact injury ends in a compound fracture. That would be the worst kind of freak accident. I wonder if the ligaments got torn so bad that an artery was severed or something? From all account, Bridgewater is a good dude. Really sucks that this happened to him of all people.

Yeah I think they fear for the artery and/or nerve damage. Pretty crummy.

Back
Top Bottom