Teddy bridgewater just went down looks serious Vikings end practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy bridgewater just went down looks serious Vikings end practice

I can't imagine how a non-contact injury ends in a compound fracture. That would be the worst kind of freak accident. I wonder if the ligaments got torn so bad that an artery was severed or something? From all account, Bridgewater is a good dude. Really sucks that this happened to him of all people.

Me neither. I'm just trying to figure out what could happen that would elicit that kind of a reaction. Could have been a dislocated kneecap. They're pretty goddamn gross to look at could require an air cast or something similar that the Vikings might not necessarily have at their practice facility. Robert Edwards ****ed up his knee pretty bad -- including nerve damage -- horsing around on a beach.

Me neither. I'm just trying to figure out what could happen that would elicit that kind of a reaction. Could have been a dislocated kneecap. They're pretty goddamn gross to look at could require an air cast or something similar that the Vikings might not necessarily have at their practice facility. Robert Edwards ****ed up his knee pretty bad -- including nerve damage -- horsing around on a beach.

Yeah, I think its a Robert Edwards situation, which really sucks for Teddy. Edwards was never the same. Ekpre-Olomu wasn't the same either. Granted, QB doesn't require the same kind of agility that those positions do, but it dampens his ability to run the ball, which kept defenses honest.

I thought robert edwards had exposed bone on his?

Anyways if you got players taking off their helmets and throwing them to the ground immediately after its likely cause they are seeing something that is more disturbing like exposed bone or gross dislocation like a foot turned backwards or something or a knee cap on the opposite side of where it should be

Tom Pelissero ‏@TomPelissero 18s18 seconds ago Eden Prairie, MN
Zimmer says it's a significant knee injury. Having tests at the hospital. Eric Sugarman will release details later.

Dan Graziano ‏@DanGrazianoESPN 19s19 seconds ago
"It's possible," Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said when asked if Bridgewater's knee injury could be season-ending.

Chris Tomasson ‏@christomasson 11s12 seconds ago
Mike Zimmer said doesn't look good about Teddy playing this year

That is horrible, get well soon Teddy!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Chris Tomasson ‏@christomasson 50s51 seconds ago
Mike Zimmer says he's talked to Bill Parcells a few times today and to his dad in spirit.

Chris Tomasson ‏@christomasson 7s7 seconds ago
Mike Zimmer says Teddy is undergoing an MRI now and he's sedated. Won't say where he is hospital wise.

This is probably a complete tear with a dislocation as some have eluded to. It would be super hard to imagine you could put enough torque on a bone in non-contact to produce a compound fracture. But a dislocation would explain the paramedic to stabilize the knee and the sedation.

Terrible for Teddy.

FYI:

40875tn.jpg

Howard Eskin ‏@howardeskin 8m8 minutes ago
Report from eye witness at #Vikings camp. QB Teddy Bridgewater "his leg snapped and his knee was flailing around" @FOX29philly

This is probably a complete tear with a dislocation as some have eluded to. It would be super hard to imagine you could put enough torque on a bone in non-contact to produce a compound fracture. But a dislocation would explain the paramedic to stabilize the knee and the sedation.

Terrible for Teddy.

FYI:

40875tn.jpg

Report from eye witness at #Vikings camp. QB Teddy Bridgewater "his leg snapped and his knee was flailing around" @FOX29philly

efHUnKn.gif

****...what a tough break for Teddy. Heres to hoping it doesnt have a lasting effect on his career beyond this year.

Jesus, Maybe it is a complete break. I hope it isn't like Garrison Hearst damn he almost lost his leg due to vascular and nerve damage.

Another non contact injury. The media like to make a big thing about banning preseason games everytime someone gets hurt in a game, but unless you ban all practice whatsoever players will get hurt outside of the regular season

Another non contact injury. The media like to make a big thing about banning preseason games everytime someone gets hurt in a game, but unless you ban all practice whatsoever players will get hurt outside of the regular season

Jesus Winslow basically ended his career being a dumbass on a motorcycle.

[TWEET]770731159537856512[/TWEET]

Okay, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that this injury really is pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom