tell me why i shouldn't bet the Eagles today... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

tell me why i shouldn't bet the Eagles today...

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
there, i said it... i love the Eagles today... i'm looking for informed, detailed opinion of why the Eagles are not a strong bet today at -5.... on the road... with no receivers...

ok, ... perhaps i just answered my own question... but, i'm still interested in hearing objective opinion out there...

this thread is about eagles-texans.... word....

or don't tell me... super.....

regardless, i didn't/couldn't make the bet anyway... bet site wouldn't work... and the texans look sharp...

You posted exactly 12 hours apart. That was impressive.

I didn't have any opinion. Wanted to play Philly on talent level and more dependable passer, but they simply don't run the ball enough and I despise that. Sure enough, 8 rushing attempts in the first half, and 1 of them by McNabb. I would have gotten damn lucky with a first half bet at -2.5, since Philly took the lead with 11 seconds left before halftime, 14-10. But I don't regret not pulling the trigger on a finesse team like that. Very good day for the road teams in the first half, other than Denver.

i just thought Philly upgraded in the trenches nicely, would dominate the Texas on both lines... and are a team on a mission after last year's embarrassment... of course, Kubiak has a clue on offense, whereas Capers didn't...

Back
Top Bottom