Tennessee or Bust????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tennessee or Bust?????

NYFINNER

Fins are my crack!
Reaction score
I don't know if it would be the end of the world for us, and I don't believe we need to put Joey in just yet. However, if CPEP & our O-line can't get their crap together in week 3, then I do think we have to make a swith at QB. If Joey come's in & can't do anything either because of the pressure, etc. then you can pretty much blame the O-line. I don't think the blame goes on any one person for a loss or a bad game. But CPEP does not really look good. Actually, he looked good in the last 3 minutes, but before that the inability to leave the pocket, the awful interception & the butter fingers have got to be addressed. Is Joey the answer, don't know? But if PEP can't get it done against a horrible Tennessee, then he's got to sit. As for the rest of the team, I think we're solid. Definitely wan't Daniels back & think we've got to use Chambers more deep. It will happen for us. Just remember last year we were 2 & 7, then finally got it together. Have faith. Go Fins!!!

I don't know if it would be the end of the world for us, and I don't believe we need to put Joey in just yet. However, if CPEP & our O-line can't get their crap together in week 3, then I do think we have to make a swith at QB. If Joey come's in & can't do anything either because of the pressure, etc. then you can pretty much blame the O-line. I don't think the blame goes on any one person for a loss or a bad game. But CPEP does not really look good. Actually, he looked good in the last 3 minutes, but before that the inability to leave the pocket, the awful interception & the butter fingers have got to be addressed. Is Joey the answer, don't know? But if PEP can't get it done against a horrible Tennessee, then he's got to sit. As for the rest of the team, I think we're solid. Definitely wan't Daniels back & think we've got to use Chambers more deep. It will happen for us. Just remember last year we were 2 & 7, then finally got it together. Have faith. Go Fins!!!

Culepepper will get this ship turned around......

EVERYONE SAY IT WITH ME ......

"EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT"

phinsfan84 said:

Can't do it.
First of all, I can't lie to myself.
Second, it's "all right," not "alright."

phinsfan84 said:

I hope you're right. I truly do.

Okay, Everything's going to be all right.

... still if he doesn't then we resort back to my plan, okay?

I believe in saban enough to say once we play against a team that is playing at the same or lesser caliber than where we are at we can win, which will start setting things in motion..forward motion that is

The Titans are a bad football team so far. They've got no true starting QB. Collins just doesn't qualify:broken: , and Vince Young is just that, young :smackhead .

So far the openning betting line was the Phins by 8 1/2. The money is following the Phins and has already pushed that line up up to 10 1/2. People believe the Phins are more than ready to win. Considering it's the Titans, it seems the defense can win this game with only adequate offense and no screw ups on special teams.

In my view the Phins should be 1 - 1, instead we're 0 - 2. So we're only 1 loss behind were we really ought to be.

But lose to the Titans and all hell will break loose.

The Titans are a bad football team so far. They've got no true starting QB. Collins just doesn't qualify:broken: , and Vince Young is just that, young :smackhead .

So far the openning betting line was the Phins by 8 1/2. The money is following the Phins and has already pushed that line up up to 10 1/2. People believe the Phins are more than ready to win. Considering it's the Titans, it seems the defense can win this game with only adequate offense and no screw ups on special teams.

In my view the Phins should be 1 - 1, instead we're 0 - 2. So we're only 1 loss behind were we really ought to be.

But lose to the Titans and all hell will break loose.

phinsfan84 said:

Must... Believe... But... Cant.

Sorry. When I see em beat a good team I'll start to believe, until then...

Back
Top Bottom