Text from a Patriots Fan: | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Text from a Patriots Fan:

Glaxocon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Maybe some of you guys deal with similar stuff. This is the type of crap I deal with on a daily basis:

"If the NFL hired Wells to look into the Suh tampering charges it would say..."It is more probable than not that they were tampering with Suh"...and that the franchise was "at least generally aware"...laughable...but there are bigger fish to fry I guess....the last line in this ESPN article...your owner said exactly what Brady said when questioned about their respective incidents...if New England and Brady appeal punishment and it makes it to an arbiter or federal/civil court - I would be even more surprised if it wasn't 100% overturned or at the very least dramatically 180'd...falcons pump artificial crowd noise into stadium for 2 years...an actually offense that may actually have affected the outcome of games and actually might have been done and gained competitive edge and they only get docked a 5th...NFL has no evidence in this case and no grounds on punishment...#nfl is ridiculous...#goodell is a joke." :lol:

I hope that the Pats try and take the NFL to court. I really do. The fact that they will have to go through discovery and turn in all their stuff will be awesome. As for Pats fans, 99% are totally myopic. You can tell them the sky is blue and if it goes against the Pats they will deny it up and down. Idiots.

So he doesn't think deflating balls has a competitive advantage for his team? Maybe he should explain how his team has the fewest dropped passes and fumbles in the league every year...coincidence? I highly doubt it.

this guy is a joke. ask him about New Englands low fumble percentage.... for years.

Deflating a football has a big effect on a game. That's the common misconception. A ball at 13 psi weighs 13 pounds. Reduce that to 10 psi like its in the report and you are talking about 3 pounds. 3 pounds is alot when you talk about throwing a football

how does pumping crowd noise into a stadium have a more direct impact on a game than manipulating the air pressure in the actual football? lol

Deflating a football has a big effect on a game. That's the common misconception. A ball at 13 psi weighs 13 pounds. Reduce that to 10 psi like its in the report and you are talking about 3 pounds. 3 pounds is alot when you talk about throwing a football

A football does not weigh 13 pounds.

so if a ball is slightly deflated you will rarely fumble? someone tell Stevan Ridley.

If a ball is deflated enough to have a better grip, you can squeeze it firmer, thus logically hold it more securely. What part of cause and effect do they not understand?

A football does not weigh 13 pounds.

:lol: Can you imagine? Wideouts would be crushed by deep bombs. Multiple on-field deaths a year.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

so if a ball is slightly deflated you will rarely fumble? someone tell Stevan Ridley.

No wonder he got benched so hard.

:lol: Can you imagine? Wideouts would be crushed by deep bombs. Multiple on-field deaths a year.

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

No wonder he got benched so hard.

"Stevan, how the **** can you not hang on to this?"

Back
Top Bottom