Thank You Finheaven.com | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank You Finheaven.com

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
I wanted to say on this Sunday morning, thank you for this site and all those that come here. I truly mean it. I was thinking this morning how much I look forward to logging on and starting the competitive banter with everyone here. This is by far the best Miami Dolphins website/blog. Easily the best. Thank you to the creators and the individuals that come here.

Yes, we disagree at times, but that is what makes this place so much fun.

Thanks to those who see the inside scoop or post breaking news.

Others of you are incredibly funny and some have the best sigs.

Good luck today and fist pump to everyone...

Well said. I could not agree more. I just started throwing my thoughts out there on this forum. Only a handful of posts for me but I have been reading posts by all on here for quite some time. I actually would come here to get the latest news on my Fins as opposed to other sites.. Lets Go Miami !!! You need to come out with some damn fire today...

Aye, grand finhaveners. under this day's sun, on the glorious field of battle, may the fist pump be bountiful.

I've been to other forums and you see a fraction of the posts and people who mostly say "we're gonna kick their @ss!" The guys here are much more knowledgable, every single aspect of the team is discussed and the moderators do a great job as well.
Back at ya Hayden Fox

Great site with good insights. Great place to give your thoughts and even deal with some harsh truths.

Administrators are top notch.

Thanks guys! There's a great commitment to do what we do here. The Admins and Mods are relentless in keeping things right for you. They are the best there are on the web.
This is a site by fans for the fans. All fans can come here and share their ideas and express themselves. We are the voice of
Dolphin Nation and for most of us it is our online sports home to come and bond with our fellow fin fans. I appreciate your comments but it's our great and active members that make this place rock.

I wanted to say on this Sunday morning, thank you for this site and all those that come here. I truly mean it. I was thinking this morning how much I look forward to logging on and starting the competitive banter with everyone here. This is by far the best Miami Dolphins website/blog. Easily the best. Thank you to the creators and the individuals that come here.

Attention whore :hump:

I thought you were X-Paco's twin brother who happened to be attached by the head and shared the same brain... LMAO

but now I realize you are 2 different people...siameses.jpg LMFAO......

Finheaven is a drug and we all need therapy.... :wacky::D

Back
Top Bottom