Thank you, Mr. Wake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thank you, Mr. Wake

PAphins

Club Member
Reaction score
in a mostly depressing season, let’s take a second to appreciate the fact that the dolphins have the best undrafted pass rusher of all time on the roster. Congratulations to the big man on a 10.5 sack season - please continue to be a mentor and inspiration to the young players in this league.

Hear, hear!!! Wake has been an awesome Dolphin and a great example for others who may initially be overlooked or have gotten off to a rough start.

That's why I think it would be a mistake for the dolphins to cut him, 10.5 sacks is good production at any age. You want to talk about the heart and soul of a team, take a look at this guy the consummate professional who quietly goes out and produces year after with little fanfare and doesn't get ejected from games.

I want him to stay one more year, and get 8 more sacks ... 8 more sacks, and he'll be the 2nd Dolphin to achieve 100 sacks. Plus it'll be 100 sacks in 10 years with the Dolphins which is vastly impressive, and could help potentially land him in Canton when the time comes.

One of my favorite Dolphins of all time. Have no issue with him being on this team in 2018.

Wake needs to retire. I appreciate him but he's in his twilight and it doesn't help the team to pay him 8 million

Back
Top Bottom