thanks button | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

thanks button

Apparently, not one to rest on his laurels, our resident Administrative technical guru is enhancing the "thanks" function. Hopefully it will return better than ever without losing the existing "thanks" count like we did when changing servers, and also now re-including a "thanks" summary folder in the CP much like the one that disappeared with the server transition, eh Bill?

Apparently, not one to rest on his laurels, our resident Administrative technical guru is enhancing the "thanks" function. Hopefully it will return better than ever without losing the existing "thanks" count like we did when changing servers, and also now re-including a "thanks" summary folder in the CP much like the one that disappeared with the server transition, eh Bill?
thank you very much, good info

Quick note, I'm upgrading to a new version, one that also has a "dislike" feature. i've already imported the previous info into the new mod (thanks) and right now I can't take the board offline to finish up a couple things, so as soon as we get some manning free news day I'll take the board offline and finish up.

Quick note, I'm upgrading to a new version, one that also has a "dislike" feature. i've already imported the previous info into the new mod (thanks) and right now I can't take the board offline to finish up a couple things, so as soon as we get some manning free news day I'll take the board offline and finish up.

I had a sneaking suspicion you were going with a "dislike" button :up:

I had a sneaking suspicion you were going with a "dislike" button :up:

About time too, wow we have a lot af crap on the main board right now, keep up the good work Bill............

Back
Top Bottom