Thanks Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks Miami

Keepiru

Rookie
Reaction score
For taking the hit ... coughing up the L to the Jets, makin' sure they dont get the #1 this year... nice work.

Which would be awesome for me. Finally get a qb with some sort of elite potential
I don't see TB having the balls to go for a QB in the top 10. They'll use the high pick we get on a DB, IMO. James, Fitzpatrick, McFadden.

I would though. Tannehill is coming off a major injury and will be 30 years old. If Gase really is this "QB whisperer" and he's got a chance to handpick his man, then I'm all for it.

Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph, Allen, Falk. It will be interesting to see if the Dolphins scout any of them extensively and it reaches the point of a private workout pre-draft.

I don't see TB having the balls to go for a QB in the top 10. They'll use the high pick we get on a DB, IMO. James, Fitzpatrick, McFadden.

I would though. Tannehill is coming off a major injury and will be 30 years old. If Gase really is this "QB whisperer" and he's got a chance to handpick his man, then I'm all for it.

Darnold, Rosen, Rudolph, Allen, Falk. It will be interesting to see if the Dolphins scout any of them extensively and it reaches the point of a private workout pre-draft.

If Gase is as good with young QBs as advertised, he will be able to do something with who we get in the 2nd (Not all those guys will go in the 1st), if Miami determines Tannehill might actually not be back 100% when next season starts.

As a long time strong Tannehill supporter, I sure hope not. I don’t want to guarantee $18 mil to a knee ready to explode at any turn

There is no guarantee that the knee will not be holding up, the Dolphins will just have to watch and work with Tannnehill, and see how he progresses, while getting some insurance through the draft or FA. Hopefully Miami can also renegotiate the contract.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom