Thanks to the team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanks to the team

LANGER72

Active Roster
Reaction score
Although most of us Fin fans are unhappy tonight after this loss to the pats, i just want to thank the Miami Dolphins players and coaching staff for all their hard work this season.
The team is on the right track with coach Philbin and staff. Since the retirement of Shula, I am finally sensing that the team is on a upward trajectory.
Great job guys and I am already looking forward to the draft and training camp.
Go Dolphins!

I agree with this, good post. This year had its ups and downs but overall we did much better than I expected before the Texans game.

We have the right coach and the right QB guys... it wont happen overnight but the future is bright for this team....after so many years in the dark Miami will scare teams again in the years to come.

Id also like to thank the local fans who did turn up to games this season and backed the team while others didnt bother. I am massively critical of the Miami based fanbase but you guys deserve massive props and I hope you guys get to enjoy a successful local team in the future... you deserve it for turning up in the bad times and not just jumping on the bandwagon when it arrives.

We need upgrades at receiver, OL, secondary and linebacker, while Tannehill needs to make a big step forward next season in order for us to seriously compete for a playoff spot and beat top caliber teams. Is it possible? Sure. Let's hope it happens.

That's like congratulating your employees for trying even though they're still costing the company money because of their poor performance. Thanks for the hard work of yet another losing season. That ain't easy to do. And it's all thanks to the hard work everyone in the Miami organization put in.

Yes Dolphins.. Thank you. Thank you for allowing me to waste 3 thousand dollars on a trip to go your pathetic display against Tennessee. How about a refund since I showed up to the game and you didnt. I will certainly know better next season.

Yep, this team has a much brighter future than many think. We have our coach, we have our qb, now it's time to kick some ass in the offseason and brew this franchise to its old winning days.

Tired of these seasons. It feels like Groundhog Day. We just relive the same football season over and over.

:bobdole: Well, I guess this thread says it all, as far as what we an expect here in FH. Most will be happy and can't wait for next season, but a few will be throwing their best impression of debbie downer as many times as possible.....fun. :hsmash:

Although most of us Fin fans are unhappy tonight after this loss to the pats, i just want to thank the Miami Dolphins players and coaching staff for all their hard work this season.
The team is on the right track with coach Philbin and staff. Since the retirement of Shula, I am finally sensing that the team is on a upward trajectory.
Great job guys and I am already looking forward to the draft and training camp.
Go Dolphins!

I said that, like, every last year....

Agreed! With all the other negative posts out there, it's nice to see a positive one to end the year!! I wish all the other crap posts would be deleted lol!!! Let's finish off 2012 on a positive note. 2013 will be a great year, I feel it. '13 is my lucky number. I was born on the 13th, my favorite player of all time is number 13 and it's gonna be a great year. It has to be!!! LOL!!!

Yeah getting shutout in a game where the team didn't even show up deserves a positive thread thanking the dolphins for all their "hard work" and "effort"

:bobdole: Well, I guess this thread says it all, as far as what we an expect here in FH. Most will be happy and can't wait for next season, but a few will be throwing their best impression of debbie downer as many times as possible.....fun. :hsmash:

Soooo, besides the QB, tell me again what there is to look up to? Or does history repeating itself over and over and over and over and over again not count for anything? Its the realists vs. the blind followers, as it has been continually since 2002.

Do me a favor, next year you go spend 3k to go to a game in which Miami gets blown out at home by a 35 point, 7 TD margin and was 3 points away from getting shut out, by one of the worst teams in the league. Then come on here and let us all know how good you felt about the game. Lists all the positives you took away from it (cheerleaders do not count).

We all hope for better in the future, but this team played just like they have for the better part of the last 4 years. Different coaches, and some different players, with the same result. We still lose to bad teams, play tough for a while against good teams, and get an occasional good win. I for one, am going to wait until i see them prove they deserve praise before i give it. No participation awards from this fan.

Back
Top Bottom