Thanksgiving day Practice Updates... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Thanksgiving day Practice Updates...

Jay Cutler remains in the concussion protocol. But he remains an option to start for the Dolphins on Sunday.

Adam Gase had no news on the Cutler front Thursday. He has not progressed enough to be cleared to play in a game.

But the Dolphins are hopeful he will be healthy by the end of the week. And if he is, he might start.

Gase said he would be comfortable starting Cutler with no practice reps “because him being a veteran player.

http://amp.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article186226858.html

We all have a feeling how this game is going to go so even if Moore gets to play it may get ugly like the Ravens game and that will give Gase the reason to go back to Cutler.

Zero desire to see Cutler play the rest fo the way.

Let's bring back Doughty at least that will be interesting. We know what Cutler will do

We all have a feeling how this game is going to go so even if Moore gets to play it may get ugly like the Ravens game and that will give Gase the reason to go back to Cutler.

Zero desire to see Cutler play the rest fo the way.

Same

What is Gase obesession w Cutler? I can’t believe he’s being sincere - just coach speak.

As much as I want Cutler replaced, it's VERY rare for a HC to replace a long-time veteran QB mid-season

Not too mention this would be an absolute admission of a $10M failure by Gase. If he admits this failure, other decisions start to be question (Thomas @ TE, etc). It could be an avalanche of problems for him.

Perhaps I’m giving Gase too much credit, but this team has looked so bad that I’m wondering if Gase is clandestinely throwing the season so that he can position the team near the top of the draft to grab a player that he covets. Perhaps a QB.
What I’m seeing is sloppiness and lack of discipline that wasn’t there last year. It’s been a bizarre season to say the least.
I don’t agree that there is a lack of talent. Players frequently out of position, mental mistakes, lacking in basic fundamentals like tackling are always signs of poor coaching.

Back
Top Bottom