That is Hilarious | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That is Hilarious

MNFINFAN

Premium Member
Reaction score
The idiot Bronco's all bit*hing about who should have covered Harrison and no one touches him and he runs in for the score. man Shannahan (sp) will be pissed!

Good I hate the Broncos and lets go Indy. Win one for Dungy!

no...Go denver, so Payton get's mad and leaves, giving us a shot at him. Or at least an oppertunity to get another team in the hunt after Roth and Eli off our back :D

You knmow I thought of that too, but the Colts already let one stud go in Marshall Faulk, that I can't imagine that they are not going to rework his contract to keep him there for the rest of his career.

If they don't or if he decides that he does not want to be there anymore then that will be a bonus to us indeed.

heh, yea it's a long shot, but this would sure help I think.

It's really nice to see the Colts SHOW UP 2 weeks late.

The Bronco's don't deserve to be in the playoffs after this performance. We should be playing the Colts right now :cry:

Originally posted by Gonk
The Bronco's don't deserve to be in the playoffs after this performance. We should be playing the Colts right now :cry:

You'd rather have Payton going postal on us?.........i would to man, it sucks even more that I would get EVERY game now (i live in IA and get only a select few per season).

Originally posted by MNFINFAN
You knmow I thought of that too, but the Colts already let one stud go in Marshall Faulk, that I can't imagine that they are not going to rework his contract to keep him there for the rest of his career.

If they don't or if he decides that he does not want to be there anymore then that will be a bonus to us indeed.

They let Faulk go but got Edge in the process so it really wasn't a bad tradeoff at all. The problem however, is that the Dolts can't afford to keep both Edge and Manning next year without significantly restructuring James' contract so he counts a tremendous amount less against the cap than he is set to.

My guess is that James either gets traded or cut so the Dolts can re-sign Manning.

Buddy that ain't gonna happen. Adam Meadows their RT is gone, he was replaced by Diem this year. Scioli is way overpayed. There is a whole lot of ways they can save. Bratzke is another overpayed player.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Broncos are playing like **** right now. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs. The Colts are just walking all over them.

well there you have it. Manning will get tagged, and they'll find the money to keep him. I hope payton hears that and gets real mad........

Originally posted by Jaj
Buddy that ain't gonna happen. Adam Meadows their RT is gone, he was replaced by Diem this year. Scioli is way overpayed. There is a whole lot of ways they can save. Bratzke is another overpayed player.

It's kinda funny how you keep telling people what is and is not going to happen during this offseason. Unless you've been having pow-wows with the big man upstairs, have spoken to each and every GM, or have some psychic ability, you truly have absolutely no idea as to what is and is not going to happen.

The fact of the matter is, there has been speculation in a couple of well known and respected sport's publications that James is a goner due to his high cap figure, his decreased productivity, and the presence of a replacement (Rhodes) already on the roster.

Please do us all a favor and quit trying to say what is and is not going to happen as you're only speculating with no more (maybe even less) knowledge than the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom