That was Close! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That was Close!

phinasota

Bleed Aqua
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Holy what a game. I watched the game with some new england fans at Champps and they were rooting foe KC. So it was that much better when we stopped them the last play. I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. I'm so glad we can find a way to pull it offthis year. I must admit it wasnt pretty , like alot of the other games this year but we did it again!!! who can complain,,, i cant see how anyone one can complain after the year we've had so far. I do question some calles but over all, we have been great this year. Today was a shoot out!!! Why do we seem to only score points when the other team does??? This is what has me optimistic about next week vs. the Stinkin Jets... they score we score... I personally think we pull it off next week, what about you?????

Good teams always find ways to win games and little by little were getting there, from 1-15 to winning the division next week!!!! Go Dolphins!!!!!

:azmang:

I sure think we can carry this momentum into the final showdown. I think my theme song for this week will be the song "Final Countdown" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom