The 2007 Mets Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2007 Mets Thread

Out with the old and in with the new Thread!

Okay, now I'm going to say, what the heck is going on!
Ruben Sierra :eek: :confused: this week, Aaron Sele last week.

Can we get younger?????

And now it looks like we lost Dave Williams for a while.
http://www.northjersey.com/page.php...lRUV5eTcwNjkwNTImeXJpcnk3ZjcxN2Y3dnFlZUVFeXk2
:woot: A new year!!!

That sucks about Williams, although I can't say I was holding my breath waiting for his contributions.
If Glavine wasn't an AARP member, I'd have to seriously consider a 4 man rotation.
How did I miss the Ruben Sierra thing? Hasn't he been trying to break back in the majors for a few years? Is there any way he makes it onto our roster?

:woot: A new year!!!

That sucks about Williams, although I can't say I was holding my breath waiting for his contributions.
If Glavine wasn't an AARP member, I'd have to seriously consider a 4 man rotation.
How did I miss the Ruben Sierra thing? Hasn't he been trying to break back in the majors for a few years? Is there any way he makes it onto our roster?

If he does, we are in trouble, the outfield is packed with Beltran, Green, Alou, Chavez, Lastings and Thompson (I think that's his name).

If he does, we are in trouble, the outfield is packed with Beltran, Green, Alou, Chavez, Lastings and Thompson (I think that's his name).

I assume you're thinking of Ben Johnson?

As for Sierra, he's spring training fodder. Nothing wrong with giving him a look. Who knows, maybe he can help out the AAA team.

As for Sierra, he's spring training fodder. Nothing wrong with giving him a look. Who knows, maybe he can help out the AAA team.

Yes, Johnson, thanks.

I don't know, we seem to spend a lot of time in the scrap heap lately (Ruben, Sele).

I think we will win the East, but I'm more concerned this year then last.

You just need to get with the real BLUE :D

:lol:

Oh shot, Beltran just hit another HR
erickson0521-1.jpg

Speaking of training camp...
I'll be going to spring training in early March.
My buddy (another big Mets fan) and I are turning 30 within a day of each other. So, that's our big 30th party. Three days at spring training, golfing in the morning, going to games in the afternoon, and getting drunk and playing poker at night.

Hopefully I'll get some better (at least closer) pics that I had last year.

Speaking of training camp...
I'll be going to spring training in early March.
My buddy (another big Mets fan) and I are turning 30 within a day of each other. So, that's our big 30th party. Three days at spring training, golfing in the morning, going to games in the afternoon, and getting drunk and playing poker at night.

Hopefully I'll get some better (at least closer) pics that I had last year.

Good times! Enjoy it!

Good luck Mets fans.

P.S when you come to Marlin games (we know you do when the Mets are in town) wear some white and teal. Make us look good. Thanks.

Good luck Mets fans.

P.S when you come to Marlin games (we know you do when the Mets are in town) wear some white and teal. Make us look good. Thanks.
If we wear teal we can just blend in with the seats to make it appear as though no one is in the stands.....

Ill leave it to anyone else to finish the second part of that statement :)

The sierra signing was a courtesy signing to willie imo. I think eventually sierra may be one of willie's bench coaches because they spent alot of time together in pinstripes. Plus, sierra has matured from the clubhouse distraction he used to be so really it cant hurt but it could be a power bat off the bench if he rediscovers his swing. Low risk, moderate reward.

Back
Top Bottom