The 6 seed vs Indy or Cincy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 6 seed vs Indy or Cincy

BAdkins159

Active Roster
Reaction score
The winner of the 6 seed will more than likely be heading to Indy or Cincy. Two teams that we have beat this year so to say it doesn't matter if Miami makes it or not is ridiculous. Not saying we will beat them again but it is a real possibility. Granted if we make it and win rd 1 we will probably be looking at going to Denver. Very tough challenge but how awesome would that be to be in divisional rd. The playoffs are wild but you got to get in to have a chance. Who knows what can happen.

Not afraid on Cincy in Cincy or facing Christ himself in Indy, both winnable games. Getting there will be more difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's the two I'd want also...probably prefer Indy if I had a choice...

I'll be at either one. Section 106 front row if at bengals. Agreed with DolfinISS, getting there will be more challenging

I don't even know where to start. Just win some damn games already.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

First of all, I wouldnt pencil in Cinci just yet as division champions. If Pittsburgh wins tonight, they could sneak up and win that division at 9-7.

Also, If Pittsburgh wins tonight, I see them taking the final playoff spot. Whether they win that division or not, Cinci will make the playoffs.

If Baltimore wins tonight, Im not so sure they can get to 8 wins still, much less 9. Baltimore has a brutal schedule remaining and I think the Steelers are slightly a better team, but Baltimore could easily win tonight at home.

Finally, anyone who would rather travel to Cinci instead of Indy, needs simply to look at what the Bengals have done at home this season. They dont just win games, they blow people away in their building. We have already won at Indy and I would like our chances there much more. The only two problems are we arent getting in the playoffs and Im not so sure Indy loses more than 1 more game looking at their schedule.

Id much rather play Indy because that is just a different team without Wayne. Granted they have been notorious for playing well at home....but we have already beaten them once there and as I said that team just isnt the same team they were at the start of the year.

As for getting there...yeah we are fighting an uphill battle. I could see every single one of our remaining games coming down to the wire and unfortunately we will lose some of those. Maybe we get a little luck to swing our way for once

There is a very likely scenario according with ESPN simulation, where Bal wins tonight and even we loosing Pitt and NE, we get the #6 seed possibly against Cin and the winner goes to KC. Imagine Den and NE fighting in the second round and I rather a trip to KC than NE or Den if it is possible to get to this instance.

Back
Top Bottom