The best 3 round mock draft I've seen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The best 3 round mock draft I've seen

No way in hell we walk away with Allen and Eifert! NO WAY without trading up!
Can you imagine those two with an offseason addition of Jennings or Wallace?

The first 3 Dolphin's picks look good (though I don't know enough about McFadden). My problem with this his other picks. Leaving some guys on the board too long that makes some of the picks a little unlikely in reality. I might rather have Patterson then Allen too, but be happy with either.

I would be thrilled with the first three rounds of this mock draft!

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie.php

What do u think?

Although unlikely, I would be absolutely stoked if this were our draft. My only complaint would be our second 2nd round pick. Instead of taking an O-Lineman, I would take either a DB (Amerson - NC St. or Reid - LSU) or Arthur Brown (ILB - K-State).

Miami Dolphins: Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State

Seriously? I thinking Menelik Watson is 5th or UDFA? Just too raw and hes 26

His 2nd round pick is a TE.

Point?

Eifert is a projected late first round pick from most "experts", so getting him in the second would be a steal. There are only two TEs I would take in the first four rounds of this draft and those are Ertz and Eifert.

I like it. Allen, Eifert and Bailey would bring this offense out of the dark ages

Point?

Eifert is a projected late first round pick from most "experts", so getting him in the second would be a steal. There are only two TEs I would take in the first four rounds of this draft and those are Ertz and Eifert.

Agreed. My bad, I thought you were saying he took an OL, but I forgot we had 2 second rounders to look at.

can somebody post the 5 players he has going to us? My PC won't let me go on that site without messing it up.

Ozzy rules!!

I would bet my next paycheck that we are not going WR in our first pick unless something very strange happens in FA. Guessing passrushing DE/LB with our 1st because of the draft's depth there, then BPA after that (which should include TE, S, CB, OL).

I would be thrilled with the first three rounds of this mock draft!

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013charlie.php

What do u think?

Back
Top Bottom