The Best Video Ever!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Best Video Ever!!!

bigg973

Practice Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube_share;r4xGGgz5TcI]http://youtu.be/r4xGGgz5TcI[/video]

Wow I sure hope our fan base does not do this. The players should turn around and tell the fans they suck cause that is the real story. I mean two AFC championship trips not too long ago and now this. WOW

Man, I hate the JETS as much as any self respecting dolphan, but this is almost too much. I was very conflicted after watching (what with the butt tackle and all) and actually felt sorry for the JET players. Not surprised though, I have come to expect these things from JET fans.

Wtf. I hate jets as much as the next guy. But damn, that was just harsh.

Wtf. I hate jets as much as the next guy. But damn, that was just harsh.

Me thinks that was just about right!

Normally I'd say they took it fairly easy on the players, but I'll let it slide, after all it was Thanksgiving.

Nah, I think this is the best video ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3fz8cJAItk

Why did I just waste 2 minutes of my life watching some overweight trailer woman eat a cupcake with hot sauce in two bites. No wonder she looks the way she does.

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

Man, I hate the JETS as much as any self respecting dolphan, but this is almost too much. I was very conflicted after watching (what with the butt tackle and all) and actually felt sorry for the JET players. Not surprised though, I have come to expect these things from JET fans.

I didnt think it was bad enough.. I loved every second of it though.

How can any sports blooper video ever be better than the ass fumble?

our qb butt fumbled and out mascot quit. i'd say the video is fair.

btw, i can't tell if that slob eating the hot sauce cupcakes is a man or woman.......but it said it has a fiance. idk, but i'd love to see what ****s that thing

Back
Top Bottom