The boards seem so slow or is it just me.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The boards seem so slow or is it just me....

The problem is it's May and we can only re-hash the Wanny sucks, Feidler sucks, season predictions, who's gonna get cut, so and so looks good in mini-camp, the offseason was a disaster, the Dolphins are headed for an 0-16 season threads so many times. I think once the cuts start trickling through tomorrow we will get some more talks going.

It is memorial day...most people are with their families...the next few days you will see a lot of activity from camp reports to more b^tching and complaining.

ThunderCane said:
It is memorial day...most people are with their families...the next few days you will see a lot of activity from camp reports to more b^tching and complaining.

I forgot it is a holiday for you guys. Happy Memorial Day to all! Play safe.

When I saw the title, I thought he meant the site/server ITSELF were slow. Then I was gonna be p*ssed. :lol:

Yeah, it's slow now. It's that time of year. May thru mid-July is the dead season for NFL fans. June 1st cuts provide a little flavor. And camp reports always are great. But until the real hitting starts, it's lazy days. :(

Muck's right...it's like that on most football message boards.

Back
Top Bottom