“The bye week came at a perfect time for me, selfishly.” C.Wake | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“The bye week came at a perfect time for me, selfishly.” C.Wake

I don't know why he has to say selfishly, it's simple fact. besides, coming off two straight losses it was a good time for the whole team, period.

Wake back....Patterson back...Bills starting a journeyman QB...this game sets up to be a big game for the Phins...get some confidence before heading to New England.

If Wake can come back like himself that is huge. I hate MCL's.

I think it's a little ridiculous that people have called him out for not working through these injuries, questioning his heart and determination for the better of the team. Cam Wake is the "heart" of the defense . . . he's the guy I've seen still making plays downfield in blowout end of the season losses to the Patriots. He's the guy that has worked his tail off to not only become a dominant pass rusher but a force in the run game. It's great that the knee is feeling great and that it looks like he can give it a go for Sunday. Thad Lewis / Matt Flynn better watch out.

I think it's a little ridiculous that people have called him out for not working through these injuries, questioning his heart and determination for the better of the team. Cam Wake is the "heart" of the defense . . . he's the guy I've seen still making plays downfield in blowout end of the season losses to the Patriots. He's the guy that has worked his tail off to not only become a dominant pass rusher but a force in the run game. It's great that the knee is feeling great and that it looks like he can give it a go for Sunday. Thad Lewis / Matt Flynn better watch out.

He wanted to get back on the field so bad that he tried to go when he obviously wasn't ready....

A 95% Wake, who is pissed about missing time, against a division rival...*shivers...

Wake wouldn't have been the difference against NO. Then he tried to go against Bal and couldn't keep on. So it's not like he dogged games.

Back
Top Bottom