The Carolina Tailgate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Carolina Tailgate

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to everyone who met up at The Fox and Hound Pub last night and in the parking lot before the game. WeVie, thanks for doing the homework on that place and getting some great information for everyone. $2 Guinness on tap made my ****ing year!

It was great to meet some of the other posters from FinHeaven as well. FinsFan74, WVdolphan who is probably my favorite poster here, and 13forlife who has the sickest Xterra you've ever seen. That thing is DECKED out top to bottom in Fins gear. Everyone was complimenting him on that thing. Jamie, thanks for taking my cousin and I to the lot and back to my car afterwards.

FinHeaven needs more of this kind of stuff each and every week because it's you guys that keep this place around and make it what it is and I know myself, the other Mods, the Admins, and Matt certainly appreciate it.

:thanks:

Here's a pic of the sign Jamie(13forlife) had made for the game. It was SICK! And that's his decked out Fin mobile.

photo1da-1.jpg

You will not believe this... but look at the word priceless!!!!!!!!!! Frigging spelled it wrong... I finished the sign at about 3 in the morning and I was really tired... at least it didnt make it on TV!!!!!!!!!

Everyone we met was awesome. We had a great time... Tired, but will post some pics of the game later.

You will not believe this... but look at the word priceless!!!!!!!!!! Frigging spelled it wrong... I finished the sign at about 3 in the morning and I was really tired... at least it didnt make it on TV!!!!!!!!!

Everyone we met was awesome. We had a great time... Tired, but will post some pics of the game later.
I noticed that but wasn't gonna say anything lol!! I had such a great time getting to meet you all!! We're STILL talking about how much fun we had! If you guys are on Facebook, you need to check out all the pics...my email to look me up on Facebook is andrewcerra@hotmail.com

Got some great Xterra pics too! Everyone loved that thing...even that idiot that tried to eat his food on your car!

Just wanted to say a quick THANK YOU to everyone who met up at The Fox and Hound Pub last night and in the parking lot before the game. WeVie, thanks for doing the homework on that place and getting some great information for everyone. $2 Guinness on tap made my ****ing year!

It was great to meet some of the other posters from FinHeaven as well. FinsFan74, WVdolphan who is probably my favorite poster here, and 13forlife who has the sickest Xterra you've ever seen. That thing is DECKED out top to bottom in Fins gear. Everyone was complimenting him on that thing. Jamie, thanks for taking my cousin and I to the lot and back to my car afterwards.

FinHeaven needs more of this kind of stuff each and every week because it's you guys that keep this place around and make it what it is and I know myself, the other Mods, the Admins, and Matt certainly appreciate it.

:thanks:
It was great meeting ya'll too my friend!! I think we had more fun at the tailgate than anything else lol!

Back
Top Bottom